Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush uploaded by MemeSu A.

BY BOBBI BROWN #54 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "It also works really well with gel liner." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time and is easy to use and clean." in 1 review
  • "Perfect light weight brush that I use with my gel liner or to smudge out liner underneath my eyes." in 1 review
  • "Brush lasts forever aswell!!!!" in 1 review
Ko-Shin M.
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my daily use brushes when I do the gel eyeliner. Without this brush, the gel eyeliner doesn't work very well. I clean it after each use with oil based makeup remover and its ready to go for the next application. I don't recommend using it for shadow or powder liners or the hairs will split. Otherwise if you just use it for the gel liner and clean it regularly - it last for years and is a great investment!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner brush. I have had mine for 2-3 years and it is still good as new! It gives a nice line and is easy to control. I use this with gel liner, but I'm sure it would work well with shadow too. If mine ever bites the dust, I will definitely repurchase this same brush!
Iris T.
Iris T.
Fort Worth, TX
A great brush for your gel eyeliner. It's very easy to hold and control for that perfect eyeliner wings. The tips are very soft but not too soft where not product stays on. I would not give it a 5 stars though, because I believe you can find cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner brush to pair with the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner pots. It is a little bit expensive, but worth the value as long as you take care of it. With that said, it does need to be washed fairly often to keep the line precise since product tends to build up.
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros are that it last a super long time , it's nice and precise easy to work with . Best for gel liner , only con is the price but worth every penny I tell you.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its expensive But so worth it, The brush is just perfect you always get That perfect line done, no smudges as you go just perfect
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
My favorite brush for gel/creme eyeliner. Works fantastic with the Bobbi brown gel liner
Karis Y.
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
This brush is world's better then any other I've ever tried! To be honest I never would have tried it if my boyfriend had not offered my extra Christmas gifts inside sephora on Christmas eve. My brush was in its final throws od death and I did really need a new one but my boyfriend is a man of little patience so I had less then five minute to decided! Mega crunch time lol. But I remember one of my friends raving about this so I swiped it up and hoped for the best and I'm so glad I did! I've tried so many brushes from dior to mac and Sonia k and THIS beauty is by far the best eyeliner brush evet! Great for every eye look, tight lining, cat eye etc. AMAZING!! I You must buy, trust me you won't regret it! Wonderful for gel eyeliner!! The packaging is nice as the little plastic cap is saveable and the price is more then mac but less then the likes of ysl. Sturdy, good length and quality bristles. I forsee this outliving my previous in longevity. An outstanding buy!
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner brush. It's sturdy so when it picks up products it actually very precise. It makes the applying process stress free. We know how hard it is to make that wing perfect. Because the brush is long it's easy to hold and control.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner brush and it works perfectly with the gel liner. My only complaint is that it is a little difficult to clean and I’m not sure what’s best to do that with. It is able to apply perfectly fine likes for my small eyes.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How good is compare with other brands? Sigma? Thanks
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use to clean this brush?