Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush uploaded by MemeSu A.

BY BOBBI BROWN #62 in Eye Makeup Brushes

What It Is:

A slim, finely tapered brush with firm bristles for flawless and precise lining. Ideal for use with our best-selling Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner formula, as well as powder liner formulas.

Why It's Different:

Firm, densely-packed bristles offer the ultimate precision and versatile, wet-dry lining with gel and powder formulas.

• "It also works really well with gel liner." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time and is easy to use and clean." in 1 review
  • "Perfect light weight brush that I use with my gel liner or to smudge out liner underneath my eyes." in 1 review
  • "Brush lasts forever aswell!!!!" in 1 review
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
This brush is world's better then any other I've ever tried! To be honest I never would have tried it if my boyfriend had not offered my extra Christmas gifts inside sephora on Christmas eve. My brush was in its final throws od death and I did really need a new one but my boyfriend is a man of little patience so I had less then five minute to decided! Mega crunch time lol. But I remember one of my friends raving about this so I swiped it up and hoped for the best and I'm so glad I did! I've tried so many brushes from dior to mac and Sonia k and THIS beauty is by far the best eyeliner brush evet! Great for every eye look, tight lining, cat eye etc. AMAZING!! I You must buy, trust me you won't regret it! Wonderful for gel eyeliner!! The packaging is nice as the little plastic cap is saveable and the price is more then mac but less then the likes of ysl. Sturdy, good length and quality bristles. I forsee this outliving my previous in longevity. An outstanding buy!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This is a great eyeliner brush. It's sturdy so when it picks up products it actually very precise. It makes the applying process stress free. We know how hard it is to make that wing perfect. Because the brush is long it's easy to hold and control.
Sarah M.
I love this eyeliner brush and it works perfectly with the gel liner. My only complaint is that it is a little difficult to clean and I’m not sure what’s best to do that with. It is able to apply perfectly fine likes for my small eyes.
Mariee A.
Not my all time eyeliner brush. Very soft, wouldn't highly recommend for an all time eyeliner brush. But i would definitely recommend to buy the one from Sephora. Im not very satisfied with this brush.
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
This is one of my daily use brushes when I do the gel eyeliner. Without this brush, the gel eyeliner doesn't work very well. I clean it after each use with oil based makeup remover and its ready to go for the next application. I don't recommend using it for shadow or powder liners or the hairs will split. Otherwise if you just use it for the gel liner and clean it regularly - it last for years and is a great investment!
Katie S.
N Royalton, OH
This is my favorite eyeliner brush. I have had mine for 2-3 years and it is still good as new! It gives a nice line and is easy to control. I use this with gel liner, but I'm sure it would work well with shadow too. If mine ever bites the dust, I will definitely repurchase this same brush!
Iris T.
Fort Worth, TX
A great brush for your gel eyeliner. It's very easy to hold and control for that perfect eyeliner wings. The tips are very soft but not too soft where not product stays on. I would not give it a 5 stars though, because I believe you can find cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Erika D.
Weslaco, TX
I bought this liner brush along with the gel liner a couple of years back and omg, it's amazing. It's been a while since I used it because it got lost, but I can say that no brush compares to this one. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it. I need to go buy one soon. :)
Lindsay S.
This is a great eyeliner brush to pair with the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner pots. It is a little bit expensive, but worth the value as long as you take care of it. With that said, it does need to be washed fairly often to keep the line precise since product tends to build up.
Tasnim S.
GAINESVILLE, FL
Bobbi brown brushes are always high quality and this no exception. It's a good brush makes it's very easy to wing your liner as it provides a very fine tip. I use it everytime I do a wing. I would definitely recommend it and would repurchase again!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How good is compare with other brands? Sigma? Thanks
Michelle M.
What do you use to clean this brush?