BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesBobbi Brown
Twilight Pink Lip & Eye Shadow Palette

BOBBI BROWN Twilight Pink Lip & Eye Shadow Palette

A dawn-till-dusk collection that features an array of colors for lips and eyes. This sleek, fold-out mirror compact features 10 eye shadows in mix-and-match textures for creating matte, shimmering, and light-catching looks that are complimented by four shades of Creamy Lip Color. This set contains:- 0.02 oz x 8 Eye Shadow in Ivory, Canary Shimmer Wash, Cool Ivory, Nude, Slate, Truffle, Twilight Pink Metallic, Espresso- 0. 0.038 oz x 2 Eye Shadow in Dusk Sparkle, Opal Sparkle- 0. 0.038 oz x 4 Creamy Lip Color in Twilight Pink, Nude Pink, Pale Mauve, Bronzed Pink The compact includes mini versions of Bobbi� s lip and eye shadow brushes so you can create your own signature look wherever you go.

Beautiful colours.
I love these colors!!
Is this product a good buy?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Twilight Pink Lip & Eye Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Tammy T.
Benson, NC
Beautiful palette the tints are amazing and long lasting. I feel it’s a bit pricey compared to other brands that are comparable
Allycia  G.
1,465 reviews
Bobbi Brown has such nice quality products and makeup as well as packaging, highly recommend!!!!!!! I especially love their skin care!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
Love this little eyeshadow palette! Its cute and its small you can fit this perfectly in your makeup bag
Julia G.
Philadelphia, PA
I truly love this eyeshadow palette because it has the nice neutral colors that I like to apple to my eyes. However, beware that the eyeshadow powder will start to go into the lipgloss once loosened, which can create a big mess! I think they need to re-evaluate the lay out of this palette.
Gladys  R.
Jackson Hts, NY
My eye colos is hazel. You can never go wrong with this variety of colors ..,, in love with this... is very easy to apply.,.
member-67775
The color payoff is good. I don’t need a shadow primer with these colors. My only problem is it’s messy packaging.. I find that I get eyeshadow powder in the lip products.
April 1.
This bobby brown twilight is a great selection! I love the variety og colors that they put together! You can never go wrong
Saffron M.
Baldock, Herts
This is a really pretty “pallet” but the packaging is really childish and I’m not to sure I’d reach for it as I don’t really want to be thinking I’m using childs makeup. But apart from the packaging this is a good pallet I just don’t really use it
Vaishali D.
dombivali west
Best product i have ever received... this is what i always wanted to try on my skin...
Jelisha F.
Good product i love this it's amazing it looks gorgeous though best ❤️❤️ i love the way it is shown looks well good