BY BOBBI BROWN

A dawn-till-dusk collection that features an array of colors for lips and eyes. This sleek, fold-out mirror compact features 10 eye shadows in mix-and-match textures for creating matte, shimmering, and light-catching looks that are complimented by four shades of Creamy Lip Color. This set contains:- 0.02 oz x 8 Eye Shadow in Ivory, Canary Shimmer Wash, Cool Ivory, Nude, Slate, Truffle, Twilight Pink Metallic, Espresso- 0. 0.038 oz x 2 Eye Shadow in Dusk Sparkle, Opal Sparkle- 0. 0.038 oz x 4 Creamy Lip Color in Twilight Pink, Nude Pink, Pale Mauve, Bronzed Pink The compact includes mini versions of Bobbi� s lip and eye shadow brushes so you can create your own signature look wherever you go.

Chelsea R.
The color payoff is good. I don’t need a shadow primer with these colors. My only problem is it’s messy packaging.. I find that I get eyeshadow powder in the lip products.
Ally S.
Bobbi Brown has such nice quality products and makeup as well as packaging, highly recommend!!!!!!! I especially love their skin care!
Tammy T.
Benson, NC
Beautiful palette the tints are amazing and long lasting. I feel it’s a bit pricey compared to other brands that are comparable
Gladys R.
My eye colos is hazel. You can never go wrong with this variety of colors ..,, in love with this... is very easy to apply.,.
April 1.
This bobby brown twilight is a great selection! I love the variety og colors that they put together! You can never go wrong
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this little eyeshadow palette! Its cute and its small you can fit this perfectly in your makeup bag
Benthe E.
Dordrecht
This pallete complements my skin nicely, iTS easy to apply and stays on your face the whole day. The packaging is really childish though so thats why it's not worth the 80 dollars
Saffron M.
baldock
This is a really pretty “pallet” but the packaging is really childish and I’m not to sure I’d reach for it as I don’t really want to be thinking I’m using childs makeup. But apart from the packaging this is a good pallet I just don’t really use it
Terran W.
Charlottetown , PE
Love this palette! Found it so easy to use and a little went a long way! Wasn’t super hard to blend or spread, and didn’t cake onto my lips or leave a weird residue or anything! Compact little case and was efficient to use!
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
I love these colors!!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Beautiful colours.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This looks so pretty!!! Do you love this palete?
Jelisha F.
Does it come exactly the way it is shown??
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
How about eyeshadows, are the pigmented