BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Keep brows groomed with our deluxe tweezer, crafted by Rubis of Switzerland.

Who It's For:

Women who want beautifully groomed brows.

Why It's Different:

In stainless steel, this slant-tip instrument is considered the finest on the market.

How to Use:

Begin by cleaning up the area between the brows. Pluck stray hairs, but be careful not to take off any hair beyond the inner corner of your eye. Brush brows upwards using the Brow Brush (sold separately) and tweeze hairs underneath the brow to create the shape you want. If necessary, remove stray hairs above the brows. Tip: pull in the direction of hair growth.

Chevy A.
I love the way of this product was made love them easy to use and gets the small hairs amazing................,.............,.......

Candice C.
Indianapolis
Love the product. There could be not bad to say. I use tweezers all the time. I mostly use them when doing lashes or on my eyebrows.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
I love these tweezers they are amazing for plucking my eyebrows, that ofactional pimple, and that ingrown toe nail.
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
I love bobbie brown product. this tweezer has a great grip. I can use it quick and be done and ready to go.
Sienna W.
Super precise and sharp tweezers. Really great for eyebrows or plucking the face in general