BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A touch of natural and brilliant color, in tube format easy to carry everywhere. Ideal for strong heat, the Tube Tint applies alone or over its favorite Lipstick.

Why Is It Different:

Can be used alone for a natural result, or on a Lipstick to add a touch of shine.

Usage Tips:

Apply to the lips directly with the tube, or using the Retractable Lip Brush Brush (sold separately).

Ingredients: Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dextrin Palmitate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Simethicone, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Fragrance (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Yellow Lake (Ci 19140), Blue Lake (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet ( C 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (C 15985), Copper Powder (C 77400), Red Lake (C 713360), Carmine (C 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (C 77163),Bronze Powder (C 77400), Red 33 Lake (C 17200), Orange 5 (C 45370), Red 28 Lake (C 45410)].

• I would love to try this product, I never have seen it be...1 Answers
Michelle H.
Portland
Been using this for awhile and never thought to review it. This is one of my favorite lip gloss. I love to wear this on natural makeup days. It makes my lips look plump and luscious. The tube lasts forever. I have it in the shade naked. It is a "your lips but better" shade.
Meredith B.
These are just ok. I find the consistency to be extremely sticky and not that great. I feel like there are much cheaper options for what you get. The applicators make them easy to apply-- but I won't buy them again.
Wendy R.
Vienna, VA
I would like to know more about this product. I just never tried this shade before?
For sure it has to be something good!!!
sequariah l.
Atlanta, GA
I'm in love! This product is almost the best of this certain product I've ever used. Very great and very awesome
nour t.
I received a sample of this from Sephora, and it really gives you color, which I did not expect. Comes in cute colors
Bukky L.
This lip gloss is nice to apply on over my lipstick for a better shine to my lips. I used more of a natural tint.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
This lip gloss is great and if u really don't want something extremely colorful on your lips this is a go to
crystalgomez56
Fort Worth
I love this lip gloss it looks so pretty i love the colors they are just so natrual looking i love it
Norma S.
Pontiac, MI
I would love to try this product, I never have seen it before