BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This brush is ideal for touching up foundation and covering hard-to-reach areas around the nose and mouth. It can also be used with eye shadow.

Who It's For:

A must-have tool for those looking for a brush with small, firm bristles perfectly designed to fit around the eyes, nose and mouth.

Why It's Different:

This brush provides additional coverage where there's redness and can also be used to apply eye shadow.

• Are Bobbi brown products any good?1 Answers
  • Are these brushes any good? 2 Answers
  • What would you use this brush for? I want something for under eye...1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Touch Up Brush
  • "the touch up brush is perfect to cover up pimples, dark circles etc." in 1 review
Massi S.
Allston, MA
Great brush. Picks up pigment wonderfully and isn't heavy with application. The brush is easy to use and is light weight but not too light. A bit pricey but definitely worth it. With a regular cleaning routine, it's lasted me a long time and I expect years of usage. I use it with my BB shadow palettes and it's great.
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
This brush is really great for concealor or the blemish stick or even to use with a little extra cream foundation or Bobbi's foundation stick. Its not great under the eyes - so don't use it there - the brush is too rough for that. Its really more for the other parts of the face. I have two of them and love them!
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Good quality brush. I use this to apply concealer underneath my eyes. The bristles are soft but strong. Allows for perfect coverage and spreads the product smoothly. I use this brush for my daily makeup routine and I absolutely love it
Kallee P.
I love Bobbi Brown brushes!! They apply makeup very smoothly. The prices are a bit pricey but are better quality. I'm so happy I have this. I bought this online a few months ago and I'm addicted to her makeup brushes.
Tiffany F.
Bobbi Brown is such an amazing cosmetics brand and I don't think I have ever really used a Bobbi Brown product that I don't love and this brush is no different. I like this brush for touching up under my eyes where redness can sometimes peek through throughout the day. Great brush!
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This brush is great but compare they price to brands such as ELF or Real techniques I dont think I would repurchase it because there is really nothing speacial about this Bobbi Brown brush that the other less expensive brands cant do.
Acsa C.
Kingman, az
As a makeup artist bushes are essential and bobbi brown products are a must have. the touch up brush is perfect to cover up pimples, dark circles etc. they wash well
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
He comprado casi todas las brochas de esta marca y admito que son geniales, muy suaves y cumplen con su misión, el maquillaje queda muy bien con estas brochas.
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
This is the must have in your brush collection. I have had it forever and adore it. The application for getting a perfect smokie eye is the bomb!!
Xiomara B.
Alexandria , VA
My "to go" brush! its so great at covering dark circles!! I cant really seem to find another brush that covers better
Quayla S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Are these brushes any good?
Lydia W.
Vernon
Are Bobbi brown products any good?
Kat F.
Northamptonshire
What would you use this brush for? I want something for under eye concealing as my BB concealer brush is a bit thin for patting on under the eye.