BY BOBBI BROWN #26 in Tinted Moisturizers

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• What are your thoughts on this tinted moisturizer for oily skin. Do...1 Answers
  • My sister uses a Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer everyday and love...1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "Well I just started using this product and I love it.I love tinted moisturizer and this works well.it conceals and gives your face some protection from the sun.I really like that it is oil free.I am so glad that I tried this product from Bobbi Brown." in 1 review
  • "Perfect tinted moisturiser for the young beginners that are just tarting to wear makeup, perfect flawless coverage that it NOT heavy at all and that looks so natural looking on the skin, that gives the illusion that there's nothing there." in 1 review
Giovanna H.
Giovanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is fascinating for oily skin, leaves a clean and fat free finish, durable is fantastic
I love it, I recommend it
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always wear tinted moisturizer! I aim for something that will even out my skin but not add much coverage to it! This was perfect!! It still showed my freckles through my face but gave my face a flawless finish. I actually wore this product for prom. It was my main base and i loved it. It stayed all day and night surprisingly and also gave me SPF to protect from the rays. I've used this product for a good two or three years now! It is not too too pricey as well.
Adelyn B.
Adelyn B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a holy grail product especially in the summer! It's SO important to have SPF and guard from those rays and this does so beautifully. I love that it has medium coverage without having to use many products so my face doesn't feel heavy or gross. You should definitely try this one!
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Deux B.
Deux B.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough AMAZING things about this product! This amazing Oil Free formula is perfect for the women on the go looking for a light coverage to even out the skin, give broad spectrum sun protection and hydrate! I love using this as a daily foundation or as a tinted primer on days that I am wanting a full coverage. For full coverage I layer this under the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation stick! Her color range is one of the best in my option for tinted moisturizer that's aren't pink based! Definitely on my recommend list! Thanks Bobbi!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this for summer! Sheer, lightweight coverage and the tube lasts forever! You can build it to add more coverage or just keep it as a light tint. I use it in the warmer months not only for the SPF but because it's so lightweight and isn't heavy like a foundation. Must have!
Anna D.
Anna D.
I have been using this product since I began wearing makeup and I love it!! It isn't full coverage but a great product for day to day because it is lightweight and moisterizing
Myra K.
Myra K.
I got this as 100 points perks from Sephora and I LOVE IT!!! its lightweight, its pigmented, its not greasy.. I love it!!!
aziza t.
aziza t.
Brooklyn, NY
This product has light wight on your face and its great for the summer. it has spf 15. it last for a whole day
Monica P.
Monica P.
Staten Island, NY
I'm so sad that they discontinued this. Its so hard for me to find but its not easy finding the right perfect tinted moisturizer/bb cream for your skin. I loved that it was completely oil-free for my oily and acne prone skin. Yet it helped a little with my dry areas without accentuating it really and it was completely light weight formula and looks so natural at the same time providing a medium coverage
Cinnamon J.
Cinnamon J.
Los Angeles, CA
What are your thoughts on this tinted moisturizer for oily skin. Do you think it's worth the money? Is there something that you would use over this one?
Emily N.
Emily N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister uses a Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer everyday and loves it. I'm considering grabbing the BB one for myself but curious if it's a thick or light moisturizer? I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a foundation or anything.