Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Samantha J.

BY BOBBI BROWN #86 in Tinted Moisturizers

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Can this be used as a primer as well? 2 Answers
Emily K.
Emily K.
Birmingham, AL

This is such a great tinted moisturizer. I do not like full coverage makeup so this is a perfect way to even out my skin while also providing moisture and sun protection. I would say that if you use a stippling brush you can build it up a little bit and can enhance the coverage with certain setting powders. That said, this is just as great with a thin layer and no setting.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
This stuff is totally worth the money. I got the tinted moisturizer because i was sick of the thickness of my usual foundations. Having acne i found that for some reason the thick foundation enhanced my pimples so i went with this more light weight coverage and i loved it. I use it very often and i have had the same tube for about 4 months and still have some left so it makes it worth the money. Also, it smells amazing. Give it a try!!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other
This is by far the best tinted moisturizer/BB Cream that I've tried! It was a little pricey but worth every penny! I have combination skin & it works perfectly for me. I will be purchasing it again when I run out!
Alice D.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
So I used to love it when I purchased my 1st tube 2 years ago. But I recently purchased a new tube and I do t know if they changed the formula or not or my texture changed. It now breaks down in my T zone and settles in my pores, not a look I want in my 40s with fine lines and large pores. I will finish it since I don't return makeup after I use it, but will try to make it work with mixing with something else.
Aidan H.
Aidan H.
Cary, NC
This gives great coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It stays on for a long time. Overall I have been really impressed with this product.Not to mention that this has SPF 15, which is always great!
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Wellington
This is a great product for those with good skin. It has barely any coverage and has a sticky finish, feels like it needs to be set. If you don't have smooth skin and layer it up, this will make it look like you caked foundation on while offering little to no coverage. It helps to even out the skin tone a little but I don't recommend this to anyone who wants coverage.
Francesca m.
Francesca m.
Philadelphia, PA
Can this be used as a primer as well?