BOBBI BROWN Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Samantha J.

BY BOBBI BROWN

A great foundation alternative that’s perfect for summer or when you want a more casual look. This 3-in-1 moisturizer hydrates and protects skin while offering sheer, natural-looking coverage that blends smoothly. Thanks to emollients and skin-conditioning Jojoba Oil, this lightweight formula glides on easily and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Ideal for normal and dry skin types

Riley B.
    Montgomery, TX
    I know it’s only a tinted moisturizer and it’s not supposed to have full coverage but I wish that it had a little bit more than it does. It does look very natural and gives you a sort of your skin but better vibe so I would totally recommend if that’s what you’re looking for.
    Tamara F.
    Bronx, NY
    Really good tinted moisturizer. Blends really easily and it is perfect for my dry skin it is more sheer coverage but you can buy ike it up for a little extra coverage without it looking too cakey just don’t go overboard.
    Alice D.
    Cary, NC
    So I used to love it when I purchased my 1st tube 2 years ago. But I recently purchased a new tube and I do t know if they changed the formula or not or my texture changed. It now breaks down in my T zone and settles in my pores, not a look I want in my 40s with fine lines and large pores. I will finish it since I don't return makeup after I use it, but will try to make it work with mixing with something else.
    Neely D.
    jacksonville
    This tinted moisturizer is really just okay. Compared to other brands I’ve used I didn’t feel like this really evened out my skin tone at all (just looking for a light difference since it is just a tinted moisturizer). The formula isn’t my favorite in the way it goes on either. Just not my favorite.
    Samantha J.
    Las Vegas, NV
    This is by far the best tinted moisturizer/BB Cream that I've tried! It was a little pricey but worth every penny! I have combination skin & it works perfectly for me. I will be purchasing it again when I run out!
    Kim J.
    I am a big Bobbi Brown fan and this product is pretty great. It has light coverage which is key for me. The spf is nice and it goes on easily. For me it was somewhere between matte and dewy.
    Katherine W.
    Great lighter alternative to foundation for less formal days! Makes you feel like you’ve got solid coverage without the heavy foundation feel. Also has some spf for overall benefits
    Harisree P.
    auburn hills
    This is great product for daily wear. I use it when I don’t want to wear make up and stuff my face. This moisturize my skin enough that I don’t have apply another layer
    Emily K.
    Birmingham, AL

This is such a great tinted moisturizer. I do not like full coverage makeup so this is a perfect way to even out my skin while also providing moisture and sun protection. I would say that if you use a stippling brush you can build it up a little bit and can enhance the coverage with certain setting powders. That said, this is just as great with a thin layer and no setting.
    Kayla B.
    This stuff is totally worth the money. I got the tinted moisturizer because i was sick of the thickness of my usual foundations. Having acne i found that for some reason the thick foundation enhanced my pimples so i went with this more light weight coverage and i loved it. I use it very often and i have had the same tube for about 4 months and still have some left so it makes it worth the money. Also, it smells amazing. Give it a try!!
    Francesca m.
    Philadelphia , PA
    Can this be used as a primer as well?