BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBobbi Brown
Tinted Eye Brightener - Porcelain Peach - 15ml/005oz

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - Porcelain Peach - 1.5ml/0.05oz

Ideal for anyone-women, men, even teens-who need minimal undereye coverage. Also an ideal alternative to concealer on weekends or to touch up your regular concealer throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - Porcelain Peach - 1.5ml/0.05oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ishmeet L.
Excellent product. Feel refreshed & energized after use. Light texture, just what I needed. Lights up my eyes.
Tam S.
Paso Robles, CA
Very hydrating . IT WAS worth every penny. Its now my go to. The packaging was amazing felt very high quality. However  might not be good for travel if your afraid of something breaking.
Jamie B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Eye Brightener is exactly what it sounds like. Gives a natural brightening glow under the eyes. But another good thing to do with this. Is apply it across the lid before applying eye shadow it will really make the color of the shadow pop and stand out, I will always again recommend Bobbi Brown Product.
Casey C.
Forestville, CA
Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - DARK BISQUE 0.2 oz. (BNIB) Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - Porcelain Peach - 1.5ml/0.05oz The Porcelain Peach eye brightener is perfect for my fair complexion. It allows me to cover my dark circles and illuminate my eyes evenly with my skin tone without over drying my eyes. It is also great for an eye primer prior to applying eye-shadow!Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener
Emily L.
Berthoud, CO
I LOVE this eye brightener. It really helps with under eye circles and it works so well so really getting a great bang for your buck.
taylor F.
Austin, TX
This one is ok. I liked the idea of a serum infused concealer but this is a little to shiney for me under my eyes. I don’t love how it looks
Makenzie F.
Caledonia, MI
This product is fantastic. It really brightens underneath my eyes and helps get rid of the dark circles. It typically last all day long. The product really meets the expectations. I will keep purchasing this product!
Caroline K.
Peachtree City
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.  I have bought it in multiple shades. I am in school full time and have the biggest under eye bags you have ever seen. This seriously makes them lighten up and almost cover it up even on my test weeks. I will say its light and and creamy when applied.
Melanie B.
Light coverage but provided nice finish that wasn’t too heavy. Didn’t sink in to creases. Was one of the better eye brightened I have tried but lacked staying power of others competitors. Easy application and did not cause any irritation. Would definitely use again
Terra B.
Montague, CA
This is a great little product and the price is amazing.  I love Bobbi Brown products and I have bought almost all the products out there.  I would do anything to improve this product.  The value is awesome.  You just need to try it its worth it

Looking for your answer?