Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - Porcelain Peach - 1.5ml/0.05oz uploaded by Courtney L.Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - Porcelain Peach - 1.5ml/0.05oz uploaded by Vanessa S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Ideal for anyone-women, men, even teens-who need minimal undereye coverage. Also an ideal alternative to concealer on weekends or to touch up your regular concealer throughout the day. see more...

Casey C.
Sebastopol
Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - DARK BISQUE 0.2 oz. (BNIB)Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - Porcelain Peach - 1.5ml/0.05oz The Porcelain Peach eye brightener is perfect for my fair complexion. It allows me to cover my dark circles and illuminate my eyes evenly with my skin tone without over drying my eyes. It is also great for an eye primer prior to applying eye-shadow!
Cadence C.
This is a great product it cover up everything u need! It works well for the quality brand It’s such a great product but not the best. It’s high in price when I can find something that works just as well for 20 dollars less if you already have a good concealer I don’t suggest this.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I don't love or hate this. It's great for my pale skin and definitely helps brighten up dark circles. I do not love the incredibly watery consistency. A little does go a long way but I usually need to use an additional concealer with it. I probably would not buy again.
Logan G.
this is my go to quick fix for under eyes.. perfect for mid day when you start to look a bit drained.  It is a lightweight formula and the color is perfect for my skintone.
Silvey H.
Atlanta
I like this under eye brighter because it’s light in texture with a natural tint that stays in place all day. The product doesn’t really camouflage fine lines but as long as the under eye area is moist it doesn’t accentuate the lines. Since using this product I discovered the BB tinted serum corrector which I find to be the best under eye treatment I have ever used. The make-up artist that showed me the product recommended using both this brightened with the corrector but I believe one is enough. If I didn’t have fine lines this tinted brightener would be ideal.
Ariel L.
This product by Bobbi brown may be the best I have ever tried. I had always had to stay late night at work and I would always have the dark bags under my eye. The price tag on this is a bit high but it is very much worth it .
Lacey D.
Glen Ellyn
Use this on morning that the new born didn't sleep and the five year old was having nightmares. Being a sleepless mom that works full time and is expected to still be fresh faced and feminine in a male driven field. This tiny wand of AWESOMENESS is the best tool I have in my makeup kit! I am in love with this. Only problem is it is pricey. Good thing a little goes a LONG WAY. I will be buying more in the future.
Denise C.
McAllen
This product worked amazing in my opinion it makes you look so awake and alive.  It’s a very easy product to apply and i was very  surprised by how well it worked. I do think thing this product is a good value for how well it works and I definitely will recommend.
Jill M.
Ambridge
I absolutely love the his product I feel in love the first time I used it. To be honest packaging has nothing to do with product. Great value  not to pricey. It’s a very smooth and gentle product love to he feel. The only improvement is make it bigger!!
Marly P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use the Bobbie Brown Tinted Eye Brightener as a undereye primer before concealer and it works like a charm. I look like I've gotten some good beauty rest in minutes. I also use the Porcelain Peach color as a high lighter since I'm tan.