BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener is a lightweight concealer that instantly brightens under-eye circles and refreshes your look.

Who it's for:

It's ideal for anyone—women, men, even teens—who need minimal under-eye coverage. It's also an ideal alternative to concealer on weekends or to touch-up your regular concealer throughout the day.

Why It's Different:

It's packaged in a portable vial with a doe-foot applicator so there's no need for a separate brush. With just one swipe, this lightweight concealer instantly brightens under-eye circles and refreshes makeup.

How To Use:

Apply a small amount to the under-eye area and pat to blend.

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener
  • "this was a gift so i didn't have to pay that price tag, but anyway this is a really good under eye concealer that comes in a tone light enough for my skin tone. it lasts all day and covers up my dark circles easily (the struggles of uni life). i would recommend this because a little does go a long way, but that doesn't make the price hurt much less." in 11 reviews
  • "this is a good dark eye circle concealer with anti-aging benefits. first of all this isnt harsh orange like other under eye concealers and is a natural peach shade range. peach correctors are superior to orange correctors in my opinion because peach correctors not only cancel out gray/blue tones but also reflect light and allow the eye to look brighter. orange correctors notoriously peek through if not blended very aggressively and orange-unless it is an orange much lighter than your own skin tone wont reflect light and make the under eye look brighter. the consistency is between liquid and cream and is easy to blend and did not irritate my very sensitive undereye area." in 6 reviews
  • "i like this product for its application and formula.. i usually use the mac paint pot to base my lids before applying eyeshadow but for a normal day or wear to work style this is much better because it's lightweight and can be used alone or with a contrasting shadow!" in 4 reviews
Shasha S.
Lexie C.
Wyckoff , NJ
The Bobbi brown tinted eye brightener is amazing. It’s so creamy and has great coverage , my undereyes look amazing. I’m very picky with which products I use under my eye but this product is a must have.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
This is just okay. The color is right for brighteneing but somehow the formula is off. It doesn’t stay put or something. Maybe it just isn’t thick enough. Aside from that, something in this makes my eyes burn and water. I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive eyes.
Srin Y.
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I really like this stuff. Not a ton of coverage, but the peach tones really brighten the dark circles under my eyes. If I need more coverage, I'll use another concealer first but don't need to typically. This stuff is sleep in a bottle.
Vanessa F.
['Huntingtn Sta', 'NY'], NY
I use this to correct my super dark and sunken in bags under my eyes. Sleep is a luxury that I cannot afford but this makes up for it!!! No one can tell that I haven't slept for two days. Perfect for students who don't sleep
Swetha V.
new york
Laraisa G.
This is a great product as well especially compared to the Tarte concealer I was using which burned my skin for some reason and not just my skin but my sister's skin as well to the point where we both had to take our makeup off because it was just too much! But anyways this brightens the eyes and conceals any of your problem areas perfectly. It's thick so a little goes a long way. @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
AMAZING! Perfect for the girl who wants a simple routine! This magic wand hydrates and covers without feeling heavy! The colors match to any skintone you have. If I had to pick a drawback it would be that u do have to reapply it midday. But it's so easy to take on the go it doesn't matter! And honestly I reapply it for its hydration benefits!!! Definitely would recommend
Stephanie B.
Coachella, CA
This looks like a concealer...is it?
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
Is this worth the money??
Yasha B.
Hey is the tinted eye brightener from Bobbi brown worth it? Is it quite the investment.