MakeupEyeBobbi Brown
Tinted Eye Brightener

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener

Shop Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener Concealer at Bluemercury. Lightweight concealer instantly brightens underyes with its tinted formula, and is ideal for anyone - women, men and even teens - who n

Which eye cream or serum is the best for dark circles ?
DooEs this have a shimmer and how well does it cover a visible vein?
Is the product Good?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener!
Product Highlights
...tone light enough for my skin tone. it lasts all day and covers up my dark circles easily (the struggles of uni life). i would recommend this because a little does go a long way, but that doesn't make the price hurt much less.in reviews
...for a normal day or wear to work style this is much better because it's lightweight and can be used alone or with a contrasting shadow!in reviews
...and cream and is easy to blend and did not irritate my very sensitive undereye area.in reviews
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener uploaded by Meenu R.
Review for: Dark Peach
I have used different brand concealers…out of them this BB concealer works best for me and which is suitable to my skin blends so well and gives perfect natural coverage. This is not very expensive and lasts long. Absolutely recommended for who is looking for one of the best concealer
Diana G.
Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener uploaded by Diana G.
I wear this on top of foundation. It gives you the right bright your eyes need. Easy to apply with brush or fingers. No breakouts. It does not dry my skin. It makes my eyeliner last longer. Highly recommended Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener
shrina P.
Laguna niguel, CA
Love this product. It's the best thing to cover my under bags and dark circles. Also during the day it doesn't cake or chunk up.
Jessica R.
San Jose
Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener uploaded by Jessica R.
I have been using this product for about 2 years now. What I love about it is that is has a very natural finish. It is hard for me to find a match for my skin tone without mixing concealers but with this concealer I have not had to. I would say it’s medium coverage at most. I wear it without foundation and it blends right in with my skin. I have noticed that it tends to crease, but this may just be happening for me.
Rachel M.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE. My holy grail !!!!! This product is absolutely perfect for everyone. It has no creasing, has great texture and leaves a great natural finish to the face. Would recommend this product to anybody I know.
Maritza M.
Jacksonville
I have used this product for some time now and it's the perfect product to use for those no makeup makeup days.  It wakes up your face and looks so natural.  It has a great consistency and works so well with my dry skin.  I will buy this product over and over again!
Margot B.
Chicago
This is a good concealer it’s thicker so it has good coverage. Would recommend definitely
Cassidy M.
Darien, CT
This is the perfect natural look! It hides my dark circles and makes me look really awake without looking like I’m wearing a lot of makeup on the days when I just want a natural look. This is the best!!!!!
Gwendolyn B.
Burlington
The cream brightened my eyes like there was no tomorrow. This product met my expectations to the fullest. I bought this product from Sephora and off the booby brown website. This product was effective and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Arianaa M.
El Paso, TX
I love this concealer!!!!! It works really good it kind of is expensive so if your trying to spend more then this one is good