MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerBobbi Brown
The Original Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner To Go

Bobbi Brown The Original Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner To Go

What it is: An eye trio featuring a chocolatey brown-black shade to give your eyes gorgeous dimension and slightly softer definition. What it does: The Original Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner To Go is infused with flecks of light-catching sparkle. The perfect...

Bobbi Brown The Original Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner To Go What are your thoughts about this? Is this a good buy?
Is gel liner hard to apply?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown The Original Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner To Go!
How would you rate this product?
Cecilia F.
Irvine, CA
Now who doesn’t love Bobbie brown, I have it 4 stars cause the brush could have been a bit better. I used my own brush but everything else I feel was good, I don’t know I would spend that much felt I could get the same with other brands.
Lisa P.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely amazing stuff. Easy to use last great easy to takeoff doesn’t burn does it make you cry when you put it on. Buy this
Lisa B.
Burke, VA
Purchased at: Lord & Taylor
I absolutely adore the Bobbie brown eyeliner gel! It glides on so effortlessly, no flaking and lasts all day until it’s time to remove it! Their brush makes application even easier! The bristles lay the product down flawlessly! Definitely get both while you’re at the counter!
Bella G.
Stafford, VA
Bobbi Brown The Original Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner To Go uploaded by Bella G.
Just WoW! Can’t believe how great this liner is. You hear on long lasting liner but this one really comes through. Impressive!!!
Nancy M.
I love the little brush that comes in the set. It makes the gel eyeliner application pretty easy and precise.
Farrah H.
Dublin, OH
I was actually very skeptical about this product due to my own hand....lol it took some time to perfect the look but it was worth it.
Wendy B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This eyeliner works well. It’s very dark and it is also easy to apply. the only problem is that it removes easily
Shakti G.
Alcoa, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m giving this 5 stars even though I can’t use it. I absolutely loved it and I would wear it but I have weird allergies. It must have some mineral or metal or dye that my skin does not like because it makes my eyelids burn like fire puff up and stay enflamed and red for days if I even wear it for a few hours. However, that’s not the fault of Bobbi Brown. It’s an amazing product. I just have weird skin. I can’t wear costume jewelry either. I break out in horrible rashes. If you don’t have weird allergies I highly recommend this gel liner. It stays on really well and feels so good on. Some eyeliners feel too thick to me and are uncomfortable.
Kortney U.
Ouuuuu! Their gel liner is really good. I’m starting to like gel liner because it stays on really well and theirs does!
Rina D.
Menifee, CA
I really love this gel eyeliner. Coz it didn’t easily smudge. If you have an event to go from, this one is a must eyeliner. :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rina D.
Menifee, CA
il y a 3 mois
Ursula B. il y a 3 mois
I have heard great things about it!