MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersBobbi Brown
Take It To Glow Highlight And Bronzing Powder Palette

Bobbi Brown Take It To Glow Highlight And Bronzing Powder Palette

Shop Bobbi Brown Take It To Glow Highlight and Bronzing Powder Palette at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Can I sample this ?
I want to try this.But is it worth the price?
I love the colors that comes in this it's so amazing n looks great on I would buy this again n maybe even gift it they would love it too [product:becca-shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-highlighter-52]
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Take It To Glow Highlight And Bronzing Powder Palette!
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pines
Bobbi Brown Take It To Glow Highlight And Bronzing Powder Palette uploaded by Yluminada B.
Purchased at: Macy's
this is from hollywood star what a charming product that flashes of light gives to the eyes and your look do not hesitate to try it is fantastic
taylor B.
Quincy, IL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
One of my favorite highlight and bronzer palettes. The colors are so perfect, and it ready can work with most skin tones and types. The color pigmentation is great, and it’s buildable too which I absolutely love.
Lisa B.
Ojai, CA
Love this product!!! Nothing better than having your friends tell you that you look amazing! Yessss!!!!’
Ruth S.
Dallas, TX
Unbeatable price love this product I love this brand nice packaging very nice quality love the colors too
Andrea G.
Brentwood, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is a 50/50. The colors for my case were not as pigmented, but it suits for both tan and pale skins. If the product was more pigmented or more color it would be good, and if it had more colors for darker complexions!
Paige B.
Waterville
Great product. Went on very easily and stayed on most of the day throughout sweat and normal wear. Looked very professional and clean while on. Was exactly my color and overall loved the product in itself.
Babrbara H.
440 high street apt 103
Bobbi Brown Take It To Glow Highlight And Bronzing Powder Palette uploaded by Babrbara H.
I love the nature colors this product has. I love how it brings out the shape of my check bones and I know you will love it to
Donna R.
Midlothian, IL
I have had great luck with Bobbi Brown products. This palette allows you to mix so many color combinations and looks great. It also lasts a good amount of time so you feel like you get your money worth.
Julie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
The bronzer doesn’t have much pigment, however the rest of the products work very well and have a great finish. The blush is really soft but it looks nice I would definitely recommend.
Lauren M.
Carver , MN
Big fan of this palette. It applies easily and I really like that it’s not glittery but more natural on my skin yet skill contours my cheeks then gives me a dust of light on the tops of my cheeks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...