BOBBI BROWN Surf & Sand Eye shadow Palette

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Sand Eyeshadow palette is packed full of beautifully blendable neutral shades that mimic the shimmering texture of sandy beaches. Inspired by Bobbi’s love of the beach, the day-to-night palette is ideal for any woman who wants a nude-meets-sultry eye that compliments sun-kissed skin (though it’s perfect for year-round use, too). The silky powder formulas are packaged in an exclusive beach-inspired linen mirror compact.

Shades include:

- Pale Cream: a pale warm porcelain.

- Blazing Star Sparkle: a peach opal.

- Bikini Bronze Metallic: a warm copper sparkle.

- Gold Sparkle: a soft pale gold.

- Sand: a warm porcelain.

- Frappe: a medium ash beige.

- Golden Copper Metallic: a golden bronze.

- Saddle: a dark grey brown.

How to use: When layering the eyeshadows, start with the classic Bobbi eye, using a light shade all over, a medium lid shadow, a dark liner and then a layer a sparkle on top.

BOBBI BROWN Surf & Sand Eye shadow Palette
  • "This eyeshadow pallet is filled with glitz and glam. Most of the shadows have a little glitter to them. I love how pigmented these shadows are. I tend to go for more of the natural colors. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this!!! Versatile and pretty enough to use everyday. I can do neutral eyeshadow one day then add a little pop of color the next. More for daywear though than for night. " in 4 reviews
Lauren K.
Mc Donald, PA
This is absolutely my favorite pallets to wear. I love the neutral colors which not only a huge trend right now but all the colors are so beautiful. Mixed with great shimmers and mattes. Easy to build color. I'm going to be so sad when it's gone. I'm starting to see the bottom :( but will use every ounce I have
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
Still my favorite eyeshadow palette (Sand) hands down! So pigmented and shimmery! The colors look great on any skin color and very easy to blend. I wish I could buy another one.
Jennifer H.
Unlike most people it seems, I understand completely the purpose of the glittery, low pigmented colorful shades in this palette. I can't remember what they are called, but they are specifically formulated to be a wash of color imitating the sparkle of the ocean (aka, Surf). I still give this palette only 2 stars though because for what you get, this price is absolutely insulting. The quality of the rest of the shadows are no where near justifiable for the purchase price. The Sand version is a much better deal for what you get. I returned this one a week after having it.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I love Bobbi Brown's single eyeshadows but here palettes are just not very good. The glittery shades were sheer and only the glitter showed up. There was no color payoff. The other shades were okay but definitely not worth the money. I will not purchase any more palettes from here because the quality is lacking!
Candace W.
For the price that this was, it was awful! I had heard some not so good reviews on this palette, but it was so pretty I had to get it anyway. I regretted that. The colors has NO pigmentation, most of them were so hard you couldn't get any color on a brush or your finger especially. The matte colors were really bad, they didn't blend and the showed up really choppy on the skin. DO NOT BUY THIS!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I love love love this Bobbi brown surf and sand eye palette it's amazing so pigmented so buttery and smooth blends like a dream and these colors are beautiful on hazel eyes this was limited edition but I hope it comes out again
Lindsey D.
Edmond, OK
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
I loved this palette when it came out. It's so pretty and the colors are perfect. I took off a star because it doesn't last very long unless you use eyeshadow primer.
Aemee G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nicole T.
Staten Island, NY
These colors go on like a dream. the colors are vibrant and blend really well! I usually never wear bright colors but this palette just matches some outfits perfectly.
Alison S.
Long Beach , CA
These colors are giving me life!
Tara W.
Atlanta, GA
Zahra N.
Jubail , Jubail Industrial City
Does this equally satisfy the thirst of contouring lovers just as Anastasia contouring palette?