BeautyFaceFace MakeupBobbi Brown
Surf & Sand Brightening Blush - Bronze

Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Brightening Blush - Bronze

What brand is this? Also do they recommend blending all the colors or using one at a time. What stores can you find this product and his much does it cost? Is it worth the buy or would it be better to buy another brand?
This looks amazing! Where can you buy it? Is it good quality?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Brightening Blush - Bronze!
How would you rate this product?
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Very sleek I would say!.. leaves a nice bronze look that is not to bright or bold. I believe this eye shadow is great and looks good with various of colors. Easy to travel with. #bobbibrown surf and sand brightness is definitely summertime Is worth it.[product:bobbi-brown-surf-&-sand-brightening-blush-bronze]
Elka E.
Saint Charles, MO
Love this bronzer, the colors blend so well on your skin and sets and stays. I’m looking forward to trying more from this line.
Shannon  S.
Odenville, AL
Very pretty colors in highlighter & bronzer. Great shimmer,looks great when applied.Overpriced to me, but great quality
Alyssa B.
This product never fails me! It is a little pricey but is worth every penny. I would recommended this product to anyone who asks about it, and always go back to it whenever I run out! Definitely give this 5 stars!!
Milana D.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Bobbi Brown is such a great brand and I would totally recommend this. This product is so comfortable and smooth. Love this so much
yenisleidy M.
Abilene, TX
muy buen producto, es facil y sencillo de aplicar, husandolo correctamente dura bastante, super bueno, buen producto
Samantha S.
Brownsville, TX
This highlighting blush and bronze is amazing. I received it as a gift and i fell in love. It's shimmery and has a nice color combination and it stays on all day. However, it's quite expensive and not something I can afford to repurchase daily.
Haydee  K.
It's a really good compact. Gives you a nice glowy flush look. It's a bit pricey but I have found cheaper brand stores use that works just as wonderful
Tyler S.
Hobbs, NM
I am seriously in love with this bronzing blush! It is pricey but so worth it, I has great pigmentation and it feels very nice on the skin, light and blendable!
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
Omg i love using this because its more than one piece of makeup and its in diffirent types of colors ive used a lot