BY BOBBI BROWN

Bikinis optional: Get a natural-looking tan that lasts without spending any time in the sun. Bobbi's lightweight, gel formula delivers warm, healthy-looking, buildable color so you can decide how deep you want your sun-kissed glow to go.

Can be used on both the face and body. The oil-free formula is non-acnegenic and dermatologist-tested.

How to use: Start with clean, dry, smooth skin. Be sure to exfoliate before applying self tanner. Spread gel in thin, even layers on skin—you can always go back and add more. Be sure to wash hands after application and wait until formula has fully absorbed before putting on clothes or going to bed.

Lilly P.
Pretoria
Getting out of winter didn't get time to tan well look taned , I bought my sprayless tan online and it arrived about 3 days after I onderd it , I use it every time I want to look tanned and flawless, I would recomend it just to get a head start of tanning
Lamara M.
halifax
I love this tanning gel, it smells good and leaves a nice natural tan. Goes on really easily and lasts a few washes before needing to reapply