BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is: A complete kit for the perfect eye, lip and cheek look. Why it's different: Bobbi's award-winning long-wearing eyeliner offers the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula, all with 12 hours of waterproof and sweat- and humidity-resistant wear. Highlighting Powder is a high-impact, light-reflective powder that gives skin shimmering highlights, and Eye Opening Mascara gives your lashes high drama in a blink. Kit includes:- Highlighting Powder in Afternoon Glow (0.28 oz.)- Full-size Lip Color in Natural Pink (0.12 oz.)- Mini Eye Opening Mascara in Black (0.17 oz.)- Mini Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink (0.05 oz.)- Mini Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush Brand: Bobbi Brown. Style Name: Bobbi Brown Style File After Hours Eye, Cheek & Lip Kit ($117 Value). Style Number: 5324065. Available in stores. see more...

Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
I loves this package because is very handy. I used for a little retouching after works. The liner is waterproof and long wearing. Is the perfect gift for a Bobbi Brown Fan Cult. Highly recommend to all working girls, like me. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Charlotte, NC
I love the highlighter in this kit! I use it daily - it goes wonderfully with my tan skin and brown eyes! The color can be natural and it can also be used to go over the top! I will definitely buy it again.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
The color of this cheek blush is amazing!! It looks absolutely beautiful on! I have some bobby brown brushes and I love them too! I recommend them all the time to my clients. So soft and smooth.