BY BOBBI BROWN

A party-perfect eye shadow palette featuring eight shadows in soft to sultry shades and rich matte, metallic and shimmery finishes—ideal for creating radiant looks day or night. Comes housed in a sophisticated matte compact with festive flecks and a metallic interior with mirror.

Ingredients: Talc , Zinc Stearate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Dimethicone , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Peg-4 Diheptanoate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)] Rds Product Name: Eye Shadow Division: Bb (Bobbi Brown)Ingredients: Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]

Usage: Use the Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately) to sweep lighter shades of shadow across lids, blend medium shades into creases and diffuse deeper shades along lashlines

BOBBI BROWN Starlight Crystal Eye Shadow Palette

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Starlight Crystal Eye Shadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachael H.
These shadows are so amazing. They are pigmented and blend easy with no extra fallout. There are both warm tones and cool tones with several different finishes including duo chrome. Not for the feint of heart because they are so pigmented. High quality for sure! Totally worth the extra money. Also great to travel with because of the size and flexibility of the shades.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I picked up both of these crystal eyeshadows palettes by Bobbi Brown. Typically I'm not a fan of Bobbi Brown eyeshadows. These were very pigmented.
leslie w.
south Carolina
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is super creamy and crazy pigmented! You get a nice range of colors. The price is a little high, but the quality is there!
Shay C.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this colors ate grate love the pink most but all colors are amazing I would recommend it to anyone and have
ibett d.
730 baldwin
Purchased at: ULTA
Las tonalidades de está paleta son geniales más la pigmentación es perfecta sería el regalo perfecto para mi
Ark M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best products!!! Every one should try that at least once. Of course easy to apply. Thanks!!!
Suzanna C.
west valley city utah
I love this product it's so sparkley, my skin is realy sensative and this makeup does not desterb my skin at all. I love it a lot and its just so so sparkaly and I really love the colors, they just match my skin and my personality so well I love it a lot.
Marina D.
Love love love this palette. All my favorite shades! Some casual colors and some a big more extra for going out! The packaging is so cute! Very high quality product and for that reason I don't mind the price! The palette is very pigmented! I recommend without hesitation this awesome palette!
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
1,077 reviews
Bobby Brown you are killing it right now this eyeshadow palette is so stunning I'm loving the packaging the color story is so pretty so elegant perfect for holiday parties for New Year's Christmas out with the girls and dinner you can also use it for a daytime look it's absolutely beautiful I love this packaging the pan sizes are a beautiful size that it will last you a while but I'm loving this pallet I can't wait to go pick it up and add it to my collection of pallets because I absolutely am loving this palette
Moya G.
Love this pallet,really beautiful shades for day/evening.   I have green eyes, but this pallet still works really well on me.  I am fair and can get away with subtle and bold make up.  Bobbi Brown eye pallets are my favourite, tried other brands and there are some really good ones out there, but the mix of colours, matte/shimmer and quality of the product takes some beating.  If you haven't tried before, give them a go.