BOBBI BROWN SPF 50 Protective Face Base uploaded by Demi A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This lightweight, multi-benefit formula provides a high level of broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and creates the perfect canvas for makeup, too.

Who It's For:

All skin types and anyone looking for a quickly absorbing formula to smooth skin's surface—without pilling or rolling—so it's ideal for layering.

Why It's Different:

Packed with Caffeine and Algae Extract to promote even, healthy-looking skin while fending off the sun's damaging rays and dark spot formation. Plus, water-binding ingredients provide hydration (translation: the appearance of fine, dry lines is reduced).

How To Use:

Recommended for daily use to prepare skin for the smoothest makeup application. Apply in the morning to just-cleansed skin or over moisturizer, avoiding eye area.

Avobenzone 3.00% , Homosalate 5.00% , Octisalate 5.00% , Octocrylene 2.70% , Oxybenzone 3.00%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Methyl Trimethicone , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Peg-100 Stearate , Butylene Glycol , Glyceryl Stearate , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Algae Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caffeine , Ergothioneine , Sorbitol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cetyl Alcohol , Vp/Eicosene Copolymer , Saccharide Isomerate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Caprylyl Glycol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Stearic Acid , Dehydroxanthan Gum , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Citric Acid , Citronellol , Geraniol , Linalool , Mica

Zoë C.
The greatest sunscreen in existence, in my opinion. It functions as a light moisturizer, primer, and sunscreen all in one and is perfect under makeup. I wear it every day for it’s amazingly high SPF rating and beautiful use. Doesn’t break me out, smells nice, and makes me glow. There is literally nothing not to love.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
I have very sensitive skin and have been searching for an spf. I have sensitive skin with tendencies to break out in eczema if I try the wrong product. I've tried almost everything from cheap to expensive. This is the first one my face likes!! I don't know if this works well as a primer, cause I use this for the SPF. I dont get too oily with this either. However if I'm wearing make up, I'll put on a primer after this. Typically, I wear this underneath my tinted moisturizer. Like this product so much that I stock up every time the bobbi brown website has a sale.
Abigail R.
This product is very pricey, but it is so worth it. I am a one time user, but I already love it. It is so gentle on the skin you won’t even feel it there. I used my moms one time, but she purchased this from Sephora. Love this!
Teva A.
This is a stellar SPF to finish your skincare routine and prep your face for the day whether you are wearing makeup or not. You are getting good protection as well as a product that will not pill on you if you apply additional products on top. This has become a holy grail SPF for me. (^_^)
member-08d8e
This is a great face base, it doesn’t feel to heavy on my face at all! It leaves me looking a little bit greasy, but much less than other protective sunscreens. Also, it makes me a bit dry but it’s understandable because I have naturally dry skin. I would recommend!
me g.
I
was hesitant to purchase the SPF 50 Protective Face Base because of the
cost. However, after the first use, I was sold. It has a light feel,
goes on easily, is quickly absorbed, leaves no white "ghost face," and
is wonderful as a foundation base. It is gentle on my skin.. I get lots
of compliments. I couldn't ask for a better sunscreen...and I've tried
many. This is it for me. I'm entirely satisfied. One comment to Bobbi
Brown: You have this product listed in the face make-up section, but you
might also want to list it in the beach and/or skin sections. I had a
difficult time finding it for reorder and finally entered "SPF 50" in
the search bar and it came up. Love it!!
Farah M.
I don't know how I missed out on this champ until now. I live in CA where the sun is always kissing our faces - I always feel the need of a good strong spf base dream. Especially the days on beach - I tend to get rashes from the sun rays if not covered with a good sunscreen- this base is a dream- it provides protection and also allows you to wear makeup over - what else would any girl want? I absolutely love it- a little bit on the pricier side but totally worth it, bobbibrown never fail to impress !
Victoria P.
Lehigh Valley
I’ve used this on and off for a while. I like how it feels on my skin and it doesn’t make me feel oily. The smell is pleasant and my face doesn’t burn when I wear it. My face can burn in as little as 10 minutes so sunscreen is a must.
The price point is a bit high which is why I gave it 4 stars. I think similar coverage, feel, and absorption is available at a lower price point. This is a luxury for sure.
MELISSA B.
Omaha, NE
There is nothing better than knowing that you skin is well protected from the sun. This particular product is one of the best I have used.  It is light weight and does not feel like an oily mess.  This is better than I had expected!  I would recommend this to others!
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product is to die for! I apply it before makeup and sometimes I use it just as a moisturizer because it hydrates my face without making it sticky. It soaks into the skin fast and makes your foundation look flawless.

back