Add a Photo

Farah M.
Farah M.
California
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 11, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
I don't know how I missed out on this champ until now. I live in CA where the sun is always kissing our faces - I always feel the need of a good strong spf base dream. Especially the days on beach - I tend to get rashes from the sun rays if not covered with a good sunscreen- this base is a dream- it provides protection and also allows you to wear makeup over - what else would any girl want? I absolutely love it- a little bit on the pricier side but totally worth it, bobbibrown never fail to impress !
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
Livermore, CA
June 24, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
Really good face mist! I don't really use Bobbi brown items, but I decided to try this one out. It's light, and doesn't feel like anything. Definitely worth the price and to at least check it out sometime!
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 24, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
This product is the best. It's perfect for me because other sun block products give me rashes and this is the only sunblock product besides a few others that have not made me break out or get rashes.
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
OMAHA, NE
June 21, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
There is nothing better than knowing that you skin is well protected from the sun. This particular product is one of the best I have used.  It is light weight and does not feel like an oily mess.  This is better than I had expected!  I would recommend this to others!
Omeshia B.
Omeshia B.
June 23, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
You cannot go wrong with Bobbi Brown products. They are amazing. I have sensative skin and this product was not overpowering. The packaging is always nice. Definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to others who have sensative skin.
Kiahna W.
Kiahna W.
June 21, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
I love how the Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base protects my skin from the harsh sun, I live in the South and I'm an intern at my job so I'm always on the go and outside running errands and this base does an amazing job protecting my face and is very light weight.
giselle g.
giselle g.
Alexandria, VA
June 24, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
I like this product, not too pricey. It is not too thick and i would say it is effective. I would recommend it and purchase this again. It is gentle on the skin, it is not heavy at all. In general it's good
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
June 23, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
I like that is has spf but it does seem a little heavy when it is on the face for a while.  Price is okay for the amount of product you are getting.
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Rochester, NY
June 28, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
Love this base it makes my makeup last ! Will definetly recommend this to everyone!! I bought it at ulta for a great price ..
Yairin M.
Yairin M.
June 20, 2017, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base
It leaves your face ready for makeup and it your makeup last forever and I want another too I'm I love with this