Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base uploaded by Demi A.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

me g.
me g.
I
was hesitant to purchase the SPF 50 Protective Face Base because of the
cost. However, after the first use, I was sold. It has a light feel,
goes on easily, is quickly absorbed, leaves no white "ghost face," and
is wonderful as a foundation base. It is gentle on my skin.. I get lots
of compliments. I couldn't ask for a better sunscreen...and I've tried
many. This is it for me. I'm entirely satisfied. One comment to Bobbi
Brown: You have this product listed in the face make-up section, but you
might also want to list it in the beach and/or skin sections. I had a
difficult time finding it for reorder and finally entered "SPF 50" in
the search bar and it came up. Love it!!
Teva S.
Teva S.
This is a stellar SPF to finish your skincare routine and prep your face for the day whether you are wearing makeup or not. You are getting good protection as well as a product that will not pill on you if you apply additional products on top. This has become a holy grail SPF for me. (^_^)
Farah M.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how I missed out on this champ until now. I live in CA where the sun is always kissing our faces - I always feel the need of a good strong spf base dream. Especially the days on beach - I tend to get rashes from the sun rays if not covered with a good sunscreen- this base is a dream- it provides protection and also allows you to wear makeup over - what else would any girl want? I absolutely love it- a little bit on the pricier side but totally worth it, bobbibrown never fail to impress !
Alayna R.
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to keep this in my beach bag and throw it on whenever I'm out in the sun. It's easy to rub in and doesn't leave streaky marks. Anything with spf in it is a great product for me as I live near the beach!
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
Livermore, CA
Really good face mist! I don't really use Bobbi brown items, but I decided to try this one out. It's light, and doesn't feel like anything. Definitely worth the price and to at least check it out sometime!
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the best. It's perfect for me because other sun block products give me rashes and this is the only sunblock product besides a few others that have not made me break out or get rashes.
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
OMAHA, NE
There is nothing better than knowing that you skin is well protected from the sun. This particular product is one of the best I have used.  It is light weight and does not feel like an oily mess.  This is better than I had expected!  I would recommend this to others!
Omeshia B.
Omeshia B.
You cannot go wrong with Bobbi Brown products. They are amazing. I have sensative skin and this product was not overpowering. The packaging is always nice. Definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to others who have sensative skin.
Kiahna W.
Kiahna W.
I love how the Bobbi Brown SPF 50 Protective Face Base protects my skin from the harsh sun, I live in the South and I'm an intern at my job so I'm always on the go and outside running errands and this base does an amazing job protecting my face and is very light weight.
Jordyn T.
Jordyn T.
Owosso
This protective face cream is very protective and doesn't feel like you are caking it on your face. This product may seem a little out of your price range but the promising thing is your face will feel amazing