Bobbi Brown Spf 15 Tinted Moisturizer

Shop Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 at Bluemercury. An all-in-one tinted moisturizer that offers lightweight coverage with SPF protection, making it a perfect choice for summer and beyond.

I am someone who has natural oily skin. Does this product leave your skin oily after usage?
Is it a good tinted moisturizer for combo to oily skin and what is the coverage of this product?
Can this be used as a primer as well?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Spf 15 Tinted Moisturizer!
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Bobbi Brown Spf 15 Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Katie D.
I like this tinted moisturizer, I will say that it isn’t my favorite but I do like using after a long day in the sun I lieu of heavy foundation. May try some other brands before repurchasing this one!
Nicki R.
Boston, MA
A light coverage formulation that is great when you want a more natural look. I loved that it did contain a little bit of sunscreen, so that’s an added bonus. I liked that it was a lightweight formulation so it didn’t clog pores or cause any breakouts. It is not the most long lasting without setting it with either a powder or spray. follow my new IG: @beautyby_nix
Kaylyn B.
Groton, CT
My favorite tinted moisturizer I’ve ever tried by far! I use the “nude finish” shade as there are multiple shades. It is buildable but also can be used alone. It has some coverage! A little expensive but worth it for me. Highly recommend.
Ashley C.
Wolcott
I tried this while on vacation for light coverage with spf but it just left my face looking oily. I broke out so bad after using this product
Amanda L.
miami
Me encanta es muy buen producto como todos los d ellos! ……… súper natural y buena cobertura a la vez !
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst , NY
I also used it one of the best moisturizer so far he used it’s amazing products and definitely if you would like to invest it’s an amazing products
Lindsey C.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy this tinted moisturizer, I do wish that they offered a higher SPF, it’s extremely smooth and creamy and the color is beautiful.
Priscilla H.
Johnson City, TN
I'm a sceptic! So I like to try before I buy.. This Bobby Brown spf 15 tinted moisturizer is amazing! It's left my skin smooth and flake free. Before using it,I had sever dry flaky skin in the creases of my nose, chin and eye brows!! So embarrassing, Right?! Well I can assure you that this will take care of those problems and leave your skin feeling it's best!
Jcky R.
it’s very soothing on the skin has a little tint that doesn’t show much but makes ur face smooth and smells fine doesn’t smell fragrancy. I use this when i’m going for more of a natural makeup type of day!
Rose P.
Sun Valley, CA
Ok, I love tinted moisturizers but a tinted moisturizer WITH SPF? Yes, please! This goes on so smoothly and offers sufficient coverage too. My skin feels soft with this too and hasn’t caused any irritation or breakouts so I am loving the ingredients. I always appreciate extra spf.