Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow uploaded by Serena B.

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Justine L.
Lincoln, NE
This product is great if used in combination with matte eyeshadows. I found that it applied thinly, so it does not work well for dramatic looks. However, I thought it looked stunning over other eyeshadows. It was worth the purchase, and lasts quite a while.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
These are so gorgeous! The light shimmer when you use it dry is great for an easy day time look. When you wet your brush and then use this product it amps up the whole look! It is so stunning and the color choices are to die for!
Dana C.
Absolutely love! Perfect for a night out to the club, or a party. Perfect with almost any outfit. Would recommend to anyone who asked about it.
Jennifer D.
Oxnard, CA
I love this eyeshadow. It's sparkly it stays on all day. I like to use this for when I go out with my friends.
elizabeth h.
Beautiful colors and very pigmented and such but it's not cruelty free and vegan so it's a no for me
Brenda A.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing!!! I use it with my matte eyeshadow and it looks phenomenal!
Catherine T.
Walnut ridge , AR
I love Bobbi browns products. They are so pigmented and stay on all day. They go on great with a brush and with your fingers. And very bendable. Definitely worth the price. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone under the sun that wants a good eyeshadow.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I bought two of these shadows every time I go out I wear them they are my favorite literally if you plan on getting all dolled up and love glittery eyeshadow you would defiantly love these I would buy over and over again
Hanna L.
Ringgold, GA
I am a person that loves glitter! This is why I love Bobbi Browns eyeshadow! It goes on great and last for a long time! I would totally buy this again! I recommend to all my family and friends!!!!!!!!!!!
Rhonda R.
I have both products in must say I'm in love with all the bb products...!!the eye shadow is amazing in the shades are beautiful in sexy and the lip color is moist in stays all day!!! Both products definitely worth the $!!! Must try for yourselves in let me know if I'm wrong!!!! Bet you love it!!!!
Deborah G.
Are these shadows worth the price?
samantha w.
Grand Bay, AL
How long does this last? the color is beautiful!
Crystal D.
Shady side, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the glitter stay on for a long time with out wearing off?
Valesca C.
It's super good? where podira get?
Kaitlyn T.
Marion, NC
Do the sparkles show up well when applied?