BOBBI BROWN Sparkle Eye Shadow uploaded by Brittany H.BOBBI BROWN Sparkle Eye Shadow uploaded by Serena B.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A featherweight eye shadow formula that instantly lights up eyes with a combination of shimmering pearls and fine sparkle. This once-limited edition fan-favorite is now a permanent part of our Eye Shadow line thanks to its crease-free, long-lasting wear and creamy-soft powder feel.

Why It's Different:

Unique, flat pearls impart a multi-dimensional, prismatic effect (this sparkle packs real punch). Featuring an incredibly wearable range of bright to soft shades, handpicked to complement every skin tone, day and night.

How to Use:

Sparkle Eye Shadow is a great accent; apply it at the inner corner of the eye to add brightness or layer it all over the lid for more intense sparkle.

Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Talc , Diisostearyl Malate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silica , Hydrogenated Castor Oil Hydroxystearate , 1,2-Hexanediol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tin Oxide , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

BOBBI BROWN Sparkle Eye Shadow
  • "I love shimmer, glitter and sparkles! i definitely would love this eye shadow. last long and has a great varities of colors" in 13 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this eyeshadow brand. It's long lasting and high pigment. Nice sultry brown finiish. " in 5 reviews
Ashlee D.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Cement more...
I hate these. They are terrible to work with. Little to no product shows up. You get more fall out and dust all over your face rather than your eye. I wasted my money on these and suggest you all stay far away from these. There are so many other sparkle eyeshadows out there that are cheaper and perform better.
Lex S.
Review for: Ballet Pink more...
Wonderful eye shadow. Very, very glittery so if you don't like sparkles everywhere you probably won't like this. Super pretty eye topper. It does make a glittery mess pretty quickly but most glitter does so that's not a deal breaker. Very high shine and finely milled so it's soft. I adore these shadows.
Karen K.
Weston
I love this eye shadow for its ease of use and it lasts all day long. The color (allspice) is rich and beautiful complimenting my light brown eyes and black eyelashes. It goes on so soft and smooth, blends like a dream and stays put. Highly recommend.
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
Review for: Other more...
I have the color Pebble. It’s a lovely, subtle silvery sparkle that looks great alone or packed on top of other colors. It’s super easy to apply, just tap on with your finger. I would recommend this shadow for its lack of fallout.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
This may be my favorite eyeshadow in the universe. It's beautiful by itself for a little shimmer on the eyelid or you can glam up any color by putting this on top and watching your eyes come to life with sparkle. If you love glitter you need this!!!
Misty S.
Abilene
This eyeshadow is beautiful especially if you want your eyes to light up! I love it for night time events and feels like it sparkles just the right amount. I always purchase my Bobbi brown shadow eyeshadow online since it's easy and I live in a small town!
Brittany L.
Conway, AR
Very great eyeshadow that gives your eye that extra sparkle. Nice sultry color that's sure to make any smiley eye look great or nice for a cut crease if that's the look your going for.
Amber R.
it doesn't last and doesn't lay smooth!!!!! i hated it!!! it was overpriced and completely not worth it. It was horrible and super hard to apply/use! this product could most definitely use some improvement. i would never purchase this product again
Sherri H.
This shadow is so beautiful all over the lid on a grudge look I love it I depotted mines and put it in my every day z palette. I purchased mines at sephora. It looks amazing specially if it's applied wet. I would recommend to anyone for sure .
Allie M.
Jamestown, ND
Review for: Silver Lilac more...
Having green eyes I am always looking for different purple shades to wear on my lids.
This is definitely a crowd pleaser, and a shade that I am so glad that I purchased.

From experience, I know that all of these shades are of good quality, and are really pigmented!
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
Is Bobbi brown worth the price? I have seen and read TONS of great reviews but never directly heard it from someone before.
Deborah G.
Are these shadows worth the price?
Samantha D.
Grand Bay, AL
How long does this last? the color is beautiful!
Crystal D.
Shady side, MD
Does the glitter stay on for a long time with out wearing off?
Kaitlyn T.
Marion, NC
Do the sparkles show up well when applied?

Macy's