BY BOBBI BROWN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What It Is:

An indulgent way to cleanse skin—this special blend of Jasmine Flower Extract and botanical oils dissolves surface impurities and makeup without disrupting skin's natural balance. The result: skin feels soothed, supple and comfortable.

Who It's For:

Suitable for all skin types and anyone looking for luxurious simplicity in their skincare routine.

Why It's Different:

Made with Jasmine Flower Extract plus Kukui Nut Oil to soothe skin and a moisturizing blend of organic oils—including Sunflower, Olive and Jojoba—to dissolve surface impurities and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or dry. (Your cleansing routine never felt more luxurious.

How To Use:

Pump cleansing oil into dry hands and smooth over dry face. Splash warm water onto skin and massage to help dissolve surface impurities and makeup. Rinse skin clean with warm water. To thoroughly remove long-wearing makeup, repeat this process.

Isopropyl Palmitate , Triethylhexanoin , Isodecyl Isononanoate , Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate , Polybutene , Triisostearin , Peg-8 Diisostearate , Peg-12 Diisostearate , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract , Bixa Orellana Seed Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Wax , Glycerin , Methyldihydrojasmonate , Pentylene Glycol , Glyceryl Laurate , Bisabolol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Linalool , Water\Aqua\Eau

• I was wondering if this cleansing oil can be used in the ...2 Answers
  • How long do you need to scrub it in and rinse it? I recei...1 Answers
  • Does it make your face more oilier?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "It can be pricey but you don't need a ton. It exceeded what I originally thought for the price. Very gentle but effective for sensitive skin without leaving oily residue. Skin feels very soft afterwards." in 3 reviews
Tracey A.
Got a free sample of this in the 500-point Insider reward. I have
rosacea and my skin is all too happy to flare up over just about
anything - too hot, too cold, too dry, something I ate, you name it.
Because of this I've been very hesitant to try anything other than the
products that seem to keep the trauma to a minimum, especially cleanser.
But I thought an oil cleanser would be safe to try, so I took a chance.
Am I ever glad that I did! With just a few uses, my skin feels softer
and clearer than ever. (I do not use this to remove my eye makeup, just
to clean my face.)

The secret is to take your time - use a
generous amount, rub between your palms to warm it, then apply all over
and massage with your fingertips. Add warm water a little at a time and
keep massaging to emulsify the oil and repeat until you've rinsed it all
away.

One star off because of the steep price tag. Still, I will be buying the full size of this soon!
Cat D.
I had just bought what I considered to be the best oil makeup remover ever when I tried this.boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil ...I was wrong. While I am still using the Boscia until it runs out, I am anxiously awaiting the day that I get to replace it with this. This oily completely removed my makeup without having to tug or rub at my eyes. The best part was, that afterwards it easily rinsed off and my skin was left feeling soft and clean. There was absolutely no oily residue. It is amazing and I wish I had found it sooner.
Cami C.
Pros: this takes makeup off nicely from what I could tell and feels/smells nice. Cons: it clogged my pores and broke me out horribly. As soon as I went back to neutrogena makeup wipes and Bobbi brown tube soap my face cleared up immediately. Maybe this would work for non-acne prone or sensitive skin. Try the tube soap from Bobbi brown instead it has cleared my face like no other product. Going on 2 years using it
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
The fragrance of this cleansing oil is amazing!  I prefer cleansing oils to balms because I feel like it takes my eye makeup off better.  Then I follow up with a gel or foam for a second cleanse.  This is a light oil and slips on the skin so easily.  Doesn't irritate my eyes.  Will repurchase.
Heaven M.
Newark
 For a product that was so expensive and raved about in my local Sephora I was not as pleased as I had anticipated to be.  Generally I have quite dry skin,  but was surprised to find that this product was so oily that it began to leave little bumps all over my face.  I thought perhaps it could be a rash or an allergy, but then began noticing all the bumps  were forming whiteheads and turning into pimples.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really wanted to like this product but the oil was too much for my skin. I rarely breakout, but after only 2 days of using this I had 2 huge zits to fight on my forehead which is my oily area. I stopped using it completely for a couple weeks but then decided I could use it for eye makeup remover and it worked well. But too expensive to use just to remove eye makeup, so be cautious if u have oily skin.
Massiel N.
Homestead, FL
Sad I ran out and haven't had time to purchase it again. My absolute favorite when it comes to face cleansers. Definitely notice a huge different o. My imperfections after only a few washes.
Ophelia V.
Sunland, CA
Sorry, I didn't really like this product. I bought it at Sephora and actually had high expectations for it, which is why it was all the more disappointing when the effects weren't exactly "soothing" at all or what the product said it would do.
Kiley👑 T.
Winchester
This stuff is very soft and makes my skin feel very luscious. it smells like a fresh garden full of flowers. it’s very hydrating . The packaging is very amazing and I absolutely love the bottle they put it in. I recommend this product!!!!
Maia F.
Washington, DC
This is great for getting eye-makeup off. Very gentle but gets it off easily. Also works well for getting off heavy foundation and has never made me break out. Beautiful packaging as usual for Bobbie Brown. I'm a repeat buyer.
Ainhoa p.
Pamplona Spain
Does it make your face more oilier?
Maria H.
I was wondering if this cleansing oil can be used in the morning ? And does it leave an oily film on the face ?
Krystal L.
Beaverton, OR
How long do you need to scrub it in and rinse it? I received a sample of this and just used it for the first time. I applied it to my dry face rubbed it for a little bit and then quickly rinsed it. It removed my eye makeup, but when I was drying my face I found a lot of my face makeup on the towel. I'm just not sure if I used it right or not lol.

back