Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Milk

A cosmetics brand dedicated exclusively to making items that enhance and bring out natural beauty, Bobbi Brown has been winning hearts since 1991 with products like the Soothing Cleansing Milk. Featuring a blend of almond, jojoba and avocado oils, the ultra-emollient formula maintains the integrity of skin’s natural moisture while breaking down face makeup and removing impurities. Infused with plant extracts, the milk is smooth and moisturising.

Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Milk; Bobbi Brown; Quantity - 1

Have you used it and thought it work the money?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Milk!
Kara O.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really love this cleansing milk.  It was the only real cleansing milk in my collection.  It has a few oils in it. And the scent is not too strong.  Very creamy and luxurious feeling consistency.  However, I like to use this in the morning so I can keep those minimal oils on my face.  (Because at night I use a cleanser then an Glycolic toner (The Ordinary) which remove those lights oils I like to have one my skin.  Recommeneded! So good
Melanie M.
Noblesville, IN
Very emollient and very greasy/waxy finish on the face after rinsing, I cannot imagine using this for anything other than the first step in a double cleanse. I’m not a fan and the scent is kind of sour.
Kristie F.
Jax Bch, FL
Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Milk uploaded by Kristie F.
Smells incredible. I use it after I use a stronger wash my bare minerals if I have been wearing my work makeup all day. Follows by this milk, not a lot it spreads nicely, also applied to neck. And then I pat dry gently…it’s like applying an in shower lotion concept. So when I do this in the morning before I put on my actual “face” this is a nice clean base.
Sydney L.
New Jersey
I love how light this cleanser is and it makes my face feel refreshed. With a lot of cleansers I cannot wash my face every day or else it dries out my skin too much. However, this cleanser is so light I can use it every day! I really enjoy the scent too.
Sophie R.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
I used this as either a morning cleanse or second cleanse as you can’t use it to remove eye make up. Can be tissues or washed off - I mostly washed it off as I prefer to rinse off a cleansing milk. Unfortunately now discontinued.
Laura M.
Abu Dhabi
Use this daily ad part of my nighttime routine along with the soothing cleansing oil!
Arooj W.
Amazing !!! Removes non water proof makeup perfectly but not good for water proof makeup. Very gentle on skin. Leaving it baby soft and plump. Also love the light fragrance! Can be used as a daily morning face wash also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...