BY BOBBI BROWN

Get thicker, fuller, bolder lashes in a single super-saturated stroke. The secret? This kohl-pigmented mascara delivers high drama thanks to its ability to build volume lash by lash. A thicker brush base evenly combs through eyelashes from roots to...

• Thoughts on these ladies? Does it leave your lashes clumpy?1 Answers
  • Ok I have tons of mascara at least 10unopened and a lot more opened...1 Answers
  • How much does this mascara cost?4 Answers
E L.
E L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, 0.2 oz
Oh. My. God. I love this mascara so much! I have lashes that are about average length, so not bad, but I do want longer lashes and for them to pop. The Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara is one of my go to mascaras. It gives thickness and length and the mascara doesn't dry in a chunky or flaky way and lasts until you take it off. I purchased a set of various mascaras and this was in it. I forgot what I paid for the set but it was reasonably priced, at least to me. I got a variety of high end mascaras and was extremely pleased, but the Bobbi Brown was definitely my favourite in the set. Absolutely fantastic ! I will definitely purchase again.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, 0.2 oz
Five years and probably 100 beauty boxes later... I finally found my match. I just got this as a sample in my Birchbox (and will probably buy it there in the future.) I have really thin eyelashes, and this gives me just the right amount of coverage. It also removes really easily (I use my makeup eraser towel). The color is also beautiful. It also doesn't smudge, or make my eyes twitch as I'm applying it (hopefully I'm not the only one that this happens to... if this happens to you too with certain mascaras let me know). It looks like the full size is $30, which I could see myself buying in the future, for how much I liked this one!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
I have a sample of this at home! I found it online and tryed it out and it worked so much better then what I usually use! Now bobbie brown is the same name but I'm not sure if it's the samp exact product because the one I have is all black, but anyway it still came our so much nicer. With just my first team using it lashed curled up instintly and started looking so much better. I buy an off brand kind so after testing that out I'm so much happyer with the more expensive kind because they have more stuff in the product to help make your lashes look fuller and fell better! Yes I would deffently recommend this to friends and family.
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, 0.2 oz
Don't tell my husband but I'm in love with Bobbi. Bobbi Brown's Smokey Eye Mascara are having a heated affair. I can't put it down or keep my hands off. Bobbi Brown's Smokey Eye Mascara is hands down the best mascara I have ever used. The mascara gives lashes a full, fanned out, baby doll effect. The mascara doesn't smudge or flake. It leaves lashes feeling soft and fluttery, not brittle like ordinary mascara. Bobbi Brown's Smokey Eye Mascara not only gives out of this world length but absolutely stunning volume. I highly recommend this mascara and think you'll fall just as hard in love.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Fremont
Review for: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, 0.2 oz
I bought this from Sephora about a month ago because I thought I would love it since i love the Bobbi Brown eye opening mascara.. When I put it on it gives my lashes a very natural look but after a long day it starts to flake horribly if I use it on my top and bottom lashes. I've started only using it for my bottom lashes since the brush is so tiny and that seems to work. I like the product but for $30 I don't think it's worth it, so I probably won't purchase this again.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, 0.2 oz
I received this in my November Birchbox. It is a non waterproof mascara that is stated to give life and volume. While it did do this at first, it did not last long at all. It smudged, flaked, and had lots of fallout. It also caused lash loss. Itis not much different than some of the worst drugstore mascaras I've sampled. Even using mascara primer didn't make a difference. This mascara is not fibromyalgia or sensory issues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Jams M.
Jams M.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, 0.2 oz
I got a sample of this in my birchbox subscription. I'm not really into mascara (ik, such a beauty sin), but when I tried this product, it was definitely thick. Which I guess is good for a mascara. I mean that's why people buy mascara, to thicken and extend their eyelashes. So I'm giving it four stars, knocking it down a star for its hefty price -.- if you're willing to spend that much on mascara, then I recommend this!
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
When I first got this mascara, I was upset that I had to try another mascara. I am usually unimpressed with mascaras but I was extremely impressed with this one. It has been the only one that compares with my favorite mascara. It gives you full on length. I’m still not sure why they call it a smokey eye mascara, but I think I will use this in addition to the mascara that I use daily.

Massi S.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, 0.2 oz
If you're looking for volume and drama effect, this is for you! I have long lashes and only use this when going out because of how heavy it is. If you need the wow effect, then go for this mascara! If you're looking for something more natural, I wouldn't recommend it. The mascara does last a long time and doesn't wear down, and the quality is good just like all other BB makeup.
Kheila  L.
Kheila L.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, 0.2 oz
I find that a lot of mascara wands are too big for my eyes so if I'm not wearing eyeliner or eye shadow it looks weird and I get little dots from the eyelashes touching my lids. Not with this mascara. It does everything that it says and it's perfect for when I'm in a hurry and can only grab mascara. I got this as a sample and I'm purchasing the full size.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
How much does this mascara cost?
Is there any mascara you have found that is similar to this one? I am looking for a cruelty free dupe but I love this so much!
S. W.
S. W.
Is it really worth $30 cuz I could also buy better than sex for probably the same price
Abigail O.
Abigail O.
South Bend, IN
Thoughts on these ladies? Does it leave your lashes clumpy?
Kary C.
Kary C.
Ok I have tons of mascara at least 10unopened and a lot more opened I like to switch it up... How long can unopened mascara last? My open ones some are over a year old and still work great I had 3 dry out after 2years and forgot about em... Anyways back to this one is this clumpy? I hv like no lashes without massive mascara and I can't use false ones cuz I shake but other question is since I didn't open it but it's not sealed with plastic does that make it dry faster? Any tips on keeping my mascaras and eyeliners from drying out? As of now I have em in sealed Ziploc bag... I know I should give some away and I have many but the ones I kept in package or sealed with plastic are the ones I really wanna keep... Help I know I ask a lot and write novels u should see my text msgs lol ty to those who help