Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara

Shop Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does anyone like this mascara? Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
Does anyone have a drugstore dupe for this?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara!
Product Highlights
I love this mascara. I received a sample in a subscription box and it is amazing. It adds volume, length and separates lashes. in reviews
I received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora box and I love it! This mascara lengthens and separates your lashes for a very beautiful and sultry look. Also, it doesn't clump! I highly recommend this product!in reviews
...anything better than this yet! It does everything I want, full lashes with no clumps!in reviews
Rena  B.
Jamaica, NY
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Rena  B.
Never tried Bobbi brown make still I got this mascara in my Feb Ipsy bag! I heard from people that they re make ups are good! Well I must say this mascara was good one it gave my lashes a lift length and separated them evenly to give that fuller look!!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Rosie N.
This makes my lash look voluminous and dramatic but that's because it clumps lashes together. Which can be good or bad depending on preferences. Sometimes I like it and I don't have to wear falsies. My problem was it smudges and transfers. Midway through my eyes look raccoony. I got this sample size from one of my subscriptions and the full size goes for $32 at Ulta, Sephora, and Macy. Overall, it's pricy and I don't think I would buy it.
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of this Bobbi Brown mascara from an online purchase at Sephora and it surprised me how good this mascara is! It made my lashes look really long in a natural way. It didn't get all clumpy. It's easy to remove without leaving black splotches all over my eyes. It's a kohl pigmented mascara which I found very interesting. It made my lashes look a lot darker and although it added some volume, not a lot of volume. Great for making my lashes look longer though. A lot better than the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in my opinion. It's $32 so it's definitely not a cheap mascara but it is worth buying still.
Saima  P.
Bellerose, NY
1,134 reviews
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Saima  P.
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite mascara ever! It really lengthens and thickens, while keeping lashes separate and never clumpy. Perfect one coat, daily mascara!
ISABELLA G.
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by ISABELLA G.
Very defining and lengthens my lashes. Would recommend. Does not smudge. Might be pricey though.
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Joanna A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This really lengthened my lashes. Usually I prefer a volumizing mascara but I felt like I didn't sacrifice volume for length on this one and it was very pigmented.
Chelsie G.
Concord, NC
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Chelsie G.
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Chelsie G.
I got this mascara in my Ipsy glam bag and was happy u try it. Also this is my first time trying something from this brand. Love how my lashes look after 2 coats. The length is perfect to me and love the wand it grabbed all my lashes.
Nicole K.
Mount Wolf, PA
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Nicole K.
This is a pretty decent mascara. It’s not dry at all and doesn’t flake off. It makes my lashes look long and thicker. I’m not a big mascara person but I’d say this one is a top three for me.
Taylor O.
Stover, MO
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Taylor O.
This mascara has a really nice formula! It lasts all day and isn’t clumpy or too liquid. The only thing I don’t like is the shape of the wand (it makes it difficult to put on the lower lashes). However, like the name suggests, this would be perfect for smokey eyes.
Elizabeth K.
Anniston, AL
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Someone sent me this as a gift. I've trying many kinds of mascara and was disappointed, but this one is really nice. It goes on very smoothly. I'm really considering making this my new mascara.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber T.
Anniston, AL
il y a 2 mois
Misty C. il y a 2 mois
Amber that’s were I got mine from too.
Emily A.
Cincinnati
il y a 6 mois
Elizabeth K. il y a 5 jours
This is not the waterproof formula.
teyana B.
gaines, MI
il y a 2 ans
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara is this worth buying? is there any good drug store dupes? what is this most compared to? and did it make your eyes burn a little??
Tiffanie Y. il y a 9 mois
It wasn't a mascara that I said "wow it's the most amazing thing I've ever tried" but it was nice. I liked it. It made my lashes look longer even though I didn't curl it or prime it or anything. It didn't burn my eyes and I have sensitive eyes.
christine S.
Arlington
il y a 2 ans
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara is this long lasting for those who have a oily hair lashes ? because that is my primary problem when it comes to mascara
Lynsey B. il y a 2 ans
For me, it lasts longer than the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. It’s flaking off was very minimal for me and I have lots of issues with mascara flaking. It’s one of the better non-waterproof mascaras. ☺️