Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara

Shop Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara is this worth buying? is there any good drug store dupes? what is this most compared to? and did it make your eyes burn a little??
How is this product? Is it clumpy?
What kind of brush does it have? Is it big and fluffy or thin?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara!
Product Highlights
I love this mascara. I received a sample in a subscription box and it is amazing. It adds volume, length and separates lashes. in reviews
I received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora box and I love it! This mascara lengthens and separates your lashes for a very beautiful and sultry look. Also, it doesn't clump! I highly recommend this product!in reviews
...anything better than this yet! It does everything I want, full lashes with no clumps!in reviews
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,120 reviews
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Saima P.
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite mascara ever! It really lengthens and thickens, while keeping lashes separate and never clumpy. Perfect one coat, daily mascara!
Isabella G.
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Isabella G.
Very defining and lengthens my lashes. Would recommend. Does not smudge. Might be pricey though.
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Joanna A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This really lengthened my lashes. Usually I prefer a volumizing mascara but I felt like I didn't sacrifice volume for length on this one and it was very pigmented.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Kris L.
This is a nice mascara! I was able to use it on my lower lashes without smudging. And the top lashes look like it has more volume and darker. It does take a little longer to dry. I still like it. Highly recommend!
Jessica D.
Cicero, IL
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Jessica D.
Nice smooth application; darkens, lenghtens, and makes your eyes pop. I don't wear fake lashes, but this definitely gives the effect 😊
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a super pigmented mascara. The formula is very creamy and the mascara does not flake, especially if you prime your eyelashes before application. This is one of my favorite mascaras to add length and volume! Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara ✨💕
Stephanie A.
Vienna, VA
Originally bought at Sephora about a year ago. Now it is my favorite, and go-to mascara. I like it much better than Bobbi Brown's regular black mascara (this is the smokey eye mascara). It makes your eyes pop! I recommend using a mascara primer before applying this mascara to really make a statement.
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Dianne S.
This is my Holy Grail mascara. The sooty black pigment coats each individual lash and creates length and volume for days! I always make sure I have a backup.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara is really good, builds very well without clumping or flaking, it's very pigmented and dark. I normally use it on days that I don't wear a lot of makeup. Only complaint is the brush, I personally like a thinner brush to get closer to my lash line and corners, but that's just my preference, doesn't mean it can't work for you. #eyebrowgame
Nestani C.
Bethesda, MD
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara uploaded by Nestani C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It’s a nice mascara, but -nothing special for me.i did not see any wow-moment or something like that. It has a nice packaging, but, any drugstore mascara can do same thing. Unfortunately, it started flaking after about 3 hours
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
teyana B.
gaines, MI
il y a 7 mois
Devatana X. il y a 6 mois
It’s worth buying. It does make your lashes look naturally long and doesn’t give you that dramatic but more subtle look. I say Maybelline and or L’Oréal lash products can be dupes for this one. I would definitely compare this to Kat Von D mascara but only difference is this mascara is more thinner. It doesn’t make your eyes burn at all.
christine S.
Arlington
il y a un an
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara is this long lasting for those who have a oily hair lashes ? because that is my primary problem when it comes to mascara
Lynsey B. il y a 8 mois
For me, it lasts longer than the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. It’s flaking off was very minimal for me and I have lots of issues with mascara flaking. It’s one of the better non-waterproof mascaras. ☺️