BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

The perfect complement to a smokey eye look, this kohl-pigmented mascara delivers high drama by creating extremely black, stretched-out lashes in an instant. Plus, the long-wearing formula holds its own against flaking, smudging, sweat and humidity.

Why It's Different:

Builds volume lash by lash as opposed to traditional volumizing formulas that create the appearance of volume by clumping lashes together. Plus, a thicker brush base evenly combs through eyelashes from roots to ends, while a tapered tip grabs those small, hard-to-reach lashes.

How To Use:

Brush from base to tips of lashes and let dry.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax , Stearic Acid , Palmitic Acid , Propanediol , Triethanolamine , Nylon 6/12 , Galactoarabinan , Caprylyl Glycol , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum , Acacia Senegal Gum , Potassium Sorbate , Myristic Acid , Behenic Acid , Arachidic Acid , Oleic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]

• What is the one item you always carry with you? Instagr...4 Answers
  • I would like to try this, does it wook good?1 Answers
  • Does this really make your lashes super long is it worth ...1 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Smokey Eye Mascara
  • "I love this mascara. I received a sample in a subscription box and it is amazing. It adds volume, length and separates lashes. " in 48 reviews
  • "I received a sample of this in my Play! by Sephora box and I love it! This mascara lengthens and separates your lashes for a very beautiful and sultry look. Also, it doesn't clump! I highly recommend this product!" in 16 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara for 2 years, haven't found anything better than this yet! It does everything I want, full lashes with no clumps!" in 7 reviews
Ashley M.
Boynton Beach
Review for: Bobbi Brown New Smokey Eye Travel Size Mascara more...
This mascara is incredible. The formula is amazing. It isn't thick. It isn't clumpy. It doesn't leave any sort of residue on the lashes. When i first applied this mascara to my lashes, the brush glided effortlessly with ZERO clumping. First stroke, it separated my lashes to the point of making them look natural, while also lengthening and creating volume. The look it gives is really one to use with a smoky eye. It gives the look of having false lashes. I love the fact that it did not budge throughout the entire day. The mascara is so light that it doesn't even seem like you're wearing any mascara. It doesn't give the lashes a thick coat of product to where it is grossly obvious you're wearing your mascara. This mascara didn't smear, flake, crust to the lashes or smudge. My eyelashes looked just as fresh when taking the mascara off in the evening as it did the moment of application. The mascara comes off so easily. It doesn't smear amd make a huge mess when taking it off. That's always a plus. I love the brush. I love the formula. I got the travel size just to try it out and I can say when it runs out, I will be purchasing a full size tube. The travel size is nice, though. It is small and sleek enough that you could just slip it in your pocket amd touch up if you need to. I didn't need to, not once, even working in a kitchen for 10 hours. There is a reasonable amount of product in the tube, as well. This mascara is on the pricey side and worth every penny.
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my ride or die mascara. I love that the bristles are short and fanned out, so they grip each lash coating it all around. It’s seriously the mattest and blackest Black there is! It doesn’t claim to be water resistant, but it holds up all day and can be difficult to wash off. I personally recommend 3 coats alternating eyes so it dries but is still a touch tacky before the next coat. Another plus is that it is highly buildable so you can do a day to night transition super easy.
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
My absolute favorite mascara. I was using Dior Show for ages. And I use mascara every day. This one is a real Drama Queen. You do not need to layer it too much. One - two layers and you get that natural drama that works grate for the day. An extra layer will make it work for a night out.
It does not fall from your lashes, it holds like a champ under a rain or if you decide to get a bit emotional ;) the brush is super fluffy. If you like me have a lash lift, it will not make the ends of your lashes all wrinkly.
Anna R.
Maryville, TN
Not good. I bought this with high expectations because of the brand but was very disappointed. As soon as I put this mascara on I realized it did nothing for my lashes at all. I also tried it with a eyelash curler and still nothing. I kept it on because I didn’t wanna ruin my eye makeup taking it off but it never dried down and ruined my makeup completely.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
My favorite mascara bar none! This makes my eyelashes look like false lashes. It’s is a true black color, colonized and elongates my lashes! I could not ask for more. I also hate that clumpy look, this doesn’t do that. I love a clean looking lash. Truly an amazing product.
Erica G.
Tampa, FL
Love love love! This mascara is amazing. I have really long lashes, but they aren’t super thick. This mascara is great for volume AND length. You can layer the coats and it doesn’t get clumpy EVER. It’s truly amazing. The price is on the higher side, but I don’t mind paying for a mascara that I am in love with. It’s my go to. My former usual was the original Dior Show, but I found that it flakes too much throughout the day. This one has minimal flake and the results are really great! This is a super black mascara and has more of a dramatic look.
Maggie W.
Tracy, CA
This mascara is amazing! I received a sample and ended up purchasing a full size immediately because it was *that* good. Zero clumping, smearing or flaking even after the tube gets a little old. And it makes even my crappy little lashes look like falsies!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
BOBBI BROWN Smokey Eye Mascara while this did give me a little length that's all it did. It gave absolutely no volume and seemed to wear off quickly. I have found many drugstore brands that do a way better job for not nearly as much money. So I definitely wouldn't recommend this.
Brittany’s B.
Irving, TX
I see a lot of you really love this, but I have to be honest. It’s done nothing for my lashes at all. It goes the same impact as a drug store mascara. I have pretty full lashes already, and it still doesn’t provide lift, volume, or length.

This is for someone who wants a more subdued lash. I’m looking for a mascara that makes my lashes look like falsies. Literally love everything else from the brands, but this just isn’t a preference.
IG is @sincerelybrittany01
Debie R.
Raymore, MO
My new favorite mascara! I use it after I put in a layer of tarte Opening Act Lash Primer and my lashes look full and voluminous. This mascara is also the only one I’ve tried that seems to separate my lashes while I put it on, instead of clumping together.
Alissa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
How much does this mascara cost?
Sabrina D.
What is the one item you always carry with you? Instagram: sabrina_medinaa
Kary C.
Ok I have tons of mascara at least 10unopened and a lot more opened I like to switch it up... How long can unopened mascara last? My open ones some are over a year old and still work great I had 3 dry out after 2years and forgot about em... Anyways back to this one is this clumpy? I hv like no lashes without massive mascara and I can't use false ones cuz I shake but other question is since I didn't open it but it's not sealed with plastic does that make it dry faster? Any tips on keeping my mascaras and eyeliners from drying out? As of now I have em in sealed Ziploc bag... I know I should give some away and I have many but the ones I kept in package or sealed with plastic are the ones I really wanna keep... Help I know I ask a lot and write novels u should see my text msgs lol ty to those who help
Abigail O.
South Bend, IN
Thoughts on these ladies? Does it leave your lashes clumpy?
Is there any mascara you have found that is similar to this one? I am looking for a cruelty free dupe but I love this so much!

Sephora