BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A comprehensive, multi-action solution for lines and wrinkles that addresses visible signs of aging. The result is a visibly smoother, more lifted look.

Who It's For:

Anyone with visible wrinkles and fine lines.

Why It's Different:

This concentrated treatment addresses visible signs of aging on contact: it immediately hydrates to smooth fine, dry lines for natural-looking smoothness; and replenishes skin’s lipid reserves to plump away the appearance of lines and help visibly reduce wrinkles over time. It also helps natural collagen production to give skin a smoother and more lifted look.

How To Use:

Apply 2-3 dabs with wand morning and night. Can be applied directly to clean skin or following lightweight serums and before moisturizer. Allow 15-20 seconds for treatment to absorb.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Butylene Glycol , Sucrose , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil , Glycereth-26 , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract , Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 , Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Boswellia Serrata Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Alcaligenes Polysaccharides , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Biotin , Caffeine , Linoleic Acid , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , Peg-8 , Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester , Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides , Lactoperoxidase , Glucose Oxidase , Caprylyl Glycol , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Polysorbate 20 , Jojoba Wax Peg-120 Esters , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glucose , Laureth-3 , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Hyaluronate , Maltodextrin , Calcium Chloride , Xanthan Gum , Potassium Sorbate , Carbomer , Silica , Sodium Citrate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol

Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I bought this wrinkle cream and the extra repair eye cream around the same time, but used the wrinkle cream for both my fave and under eye for the first month. I noticed right away that my fine lines and wrinkles were reduced. HOWEVER I’m thinking of trying another brand because in order for this stuff to work you have to REALLY wash and scrub your face before applying it every single time. I’ve had several issues with it building up and then flaking/rubbing off when I thought my face was clean.
Lyzette J.
California
Enjoying life is great but when you start to notice laugh lines or crows feet at a young age like me. You can start to use things to age gracefully. I love the Bobbi Brown wrinkle treatment. I have dramatically noticed my skin looking less wrinkled especially around my eyes. Love it!
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
This product really reduced some of the tiny wrinkles I had around my mouth from years of smiling.... it made my face seem more lively and felt great on my skin too. The packaging is simple and cute which looks good on any countertop and the price is right is my opinion!
Ask O.
I noticed after one week the crows feet around my eyes had softened, after two weeks the sagging and puffiness had diminished almost completely and after four weeks, my wrinkles are 70% improved, I notice the longer I use that the more dramatic improvements I see.
Anna B.
San Antonio , TX
This Bobbi brown wrinkle creek is amazing if you're really looking forward to getting rid of under eye wrinkles! I bought mine at my local ulta or you could also buy it at a sephora. It is a little watery but it does dry very quickly !
Alyne G.
Arlington, TX
I am getting into my 30s and small fine lines are beginning to appear on the outer edges of my eyes. This product is definitely lessening the appearance of them. Would definitely reccommend.
Zaliyah Z.
Even though I don't have wrinkles I like using this to prevent them because of course everyone has laugh lines and the few wrinkles we do get this is a great serum for sensitive skin.
Veronica R.
The main reason I value this product is because of the laughing lines on my face and semi-wrinkles. It does it's job to hide fine lines very well and has a decent to no smell which to me is good as well, I would buy it again because it makes my face look more lively
Melanie R.
Bobbie Brown is a great brand and I'm pretty sure anybody would love to try all of their products like me. I would love to try this product because I've never tried it before and so should you.
liana y.
Smoothing the Frinkles. tighten up the skin. Not sticky and easy to blend . Also good before bed and even atfer waking up
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like
Glorimary A.
Is this like for older women?
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
how has this worked for you and how fast did you visibly see results
Daricel R.
Doral, FL
What is it for?
Natalie K.
How much is this product?