• BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Cool Ivory
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Sand
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Beige

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

• I use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, and I was wonderi...2 Answers
Tracy A.
Plainville, MA
I love a foundation that you can't see or feel on the skin. This does both. It covers any redness I may have and evens out my skin tone. I only wear foundation in the places I need it rather than on my entire face. The color range is fantastic and the powder is silky smooth that blends easily into your skin. I would highly recommend
Bã¡Rbara P.
Carteret, NJ
The best skin weightless powder foundation I loved because make my face look natural is my favorite I recomended!!!!!!!!
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I've been using this powder foundation for ages. I've been wearing it a ton lately because my skin has been more oily than usual. This gives good coverage while also helping to cut down on shine.

Sephora