• BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Cool Ivory
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Sand
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Beige

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

• I use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, and I was wonderi...2 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Angelina H.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Natural more...
Beautiful powder foundation! Goes on so smooth like velvet and stays on all day. Great buildable coverage. Lovely shade.
Katie S.
Really great product. Doesn’t clog in dry skin like some cheaper products. Makes my skin and make up look flawless and while expensive I have found that it lasts a long time even with daily use.
Ambreen A.
Overland Park, KS
I love this powder foundation for daily use, does not feel cake-y at all! I've been using it for years now and haven't felt the need to change to any other brand!
Marina M.
Hanover, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this powder. It is smooth and comfortable. It also looks great on me. I have a mixed comolection and they capture it.
Jordyn M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I was a little worried with the price range but honestly it is the best powder foundation I have ever used. It makes my skin look porcelain and hasn’t broken me out!
Lovleen K.
Upland, CA
My very first makeup product ever was Bobbi Brown’s skin weightless powder foundation and that was many years ago. Since then, I have gone through 3 of these because I love it so much. I wear it alone on natural days and over my other foundations at times. Either way, it doesn’t even feel like I have anything on my face and is just absolutely amazing! Very well worth it’s price
The z.
abudhabi
The best powder foundation! Extremely expensive but so much worth buying because it gives amazing result. It is long lasting, and its light creamy texture evens my skin tone and give very nice effect. Totally recommend to others and i am buying again because current one is finished
Raschelle M.
Brighton, MI
Absolutely my most favorite powder combined with the foundation my skin just looks flawless and can actually get away with saying I not wearing makeup while it covers all my imperfections and look flawless!! I compared it to too faced this one is the best!!
Tannis S.
Langley, BC
I love the formula ! I haven’t found a powder foundation that hasn’t made my skin feel heavy or move around during the day. I personally have bought this many times and I won’t stop! The shade range is awesome for what they offer and I’ve found it’s awesome for the price ! BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation
María S.
Edinburg
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I love this product. I thought twice before buying it because for me it wasn’t that affordable, but it’s one of my favorite make up possessions!! It has a nice pigment, it doesn’t my skin dry or oily, and it’s just amazing.

Macy's