• BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Cool Ivory
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Sand
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Beige

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

• I use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, and I was wonderi...2 Answers
Mary K.
Ulverston
I am so disappointed by this product. Makes my pores enlarged, does not absorb oil and looks like layers on my face. Not worth the money
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
Has nice coverage, but really looks cakey...even when applied with a light hand and worn without anything else.
Erika S.
I don’t like heavy foundation, so I was introduced to this product. It is a little cakey on dry spots, but overall is a good product.
Hanna A.
I don't think this powder is really anything to write about ( ha! But I am.) it's pretty expensive and I don't think anything miraculous so I wouldn't buy it again (although I think this is my second.)
Jenni M.
I think this is great if you have good skin already and just want to even your skin tone. I find when I'm having a breakout it doesn't really cover imperfections and it really clings to the peachfuzz on my face, not a good look. I much prefer their foundation sticks.
Zen M.
Frisco, TX
It was ok. I had to add fix plus to keep it from looking too powdery. It provided good coverage. Works great with a buffing brush. Easy to apple. Lasts about 6 hours.
Izzy S.
This offered good coverage and didn't make me oily. As 'powder' suggests, it left a matte finish but the colour wasn't correctly matched to my face, which was really annoying.
kristiana p.
Light powdered foundation doesn't feel heavy on the skin and doesn't cake up when applied
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Tried this but was not super impressed. Its great for travel and touch ups but I found it to be a little too thick and not translucent.
Sara A.
I do love this product, but I find that when I want a fuller coverage as I add another layer it does get cakey and a little to powdery. Plus it comes off on my clothes or cell phone.

Sephora