• BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Cool Ivory
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Sand
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Beige

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

• I use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, and I was wonderi...2 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
glossytutorial A.
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
Review for: Warm Beige, Beige, Natural more...
This Powder is amazing!! It is very light weight and keeps my face flawless throughout the day. It hides all my imperfections, i am not saying it full coverage! I have a oily skin type but this product keeps my skin normal❤️ it is very easy to apply or blend and i love its applicator! Also its very long lasting
Maria P.
Pembroke pines
Love this powder, very lightweight, to me it is like a medium to full coverage, it makes my skin looks perfect, it is really good for my oily skin, it is super easy to apply and easy to blend, I would recommend this product for oily skin
Tannis S.
Langley, BC
I love the formula ! I haven’t found a powder foundation that hasn’t made my skin feel heavy or move around during the day. I personally have bought this many times and I won’t stop! The shade range is awesome for what they offer and I’ve found it’s awesome for the price ! BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation
Raschelle M.
Brighton, MI
Absolutely my most favorite powder combined with the foundation my skin just looks flawless and can actually get away with saying I not wearing makeup while it covers all my imperfections and look flawless!! I compared it to too faced this one is the best!!
Dana R.
Peoria, AZ
Amazing coverage, doesn't feel or look cakey, goes well with their concealer. Doesn't irritate my skin like other foundations, less is more with this one.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Beige more...
I love this foundation, the secret for a great result is to pick the perfect shade for you.I always use a liquid foundation and I top it with a powder foundation, my face don't get cakey with this product unless you over apply so I suggest not to.This is long lasting I only reapply it once for a long day.
Meredith B.
Hurricane
Review for: Natural more...
i love this so much. i wear it to school everyday because it has such a weightless feeling to it and it keeps my skin looking very nice.
Barbara D.
Rīga
Absolutely involve with this! It is so light, and has the perfect shade for my skin tone, cowers red spots and blemishes flawlessly. It stays on very well, and is perfect for my oily skin...keeps it matt through the day. I have been using this for over 1,5 years. It is worth the cost!
Connie E.
Murrieta, CA
One of my favorites, goes on so smooth. Can be used without foundation if you have acne free skin. I use a little primer then a light layer of this for a flawless finish when I'm not trying to wear a full face. I get so many compliments.
Shamika L.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
This is my #1 go to for pressed powder foundation especially since I don't use much foundation at all. It doesn't get oily at all and gives me the coverage I need with one application.

Macy's