• BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Cool Ivory
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Sand
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Beige

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kendall G.
I love this powder. I use it everyday. It keeps my makeup in place but it does accentuate my dryness and I have combination skin. It's super lightweight. And I have been using it for over a year.
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I've been using this powder foundation for ages. I've been wearing it a ton lately because my skin has been more oily than usual. This gives good coverage while also helping to cut down on shine.
Tanya B.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE this stuff. It gives good coverage without feeling too heavy.use the sponge dry for a lighter coverage or wet the sponge (or use a wet Beauty Blender) and you get full coverage.
Crystal B.
Milwaukee, WI
Pros: goes on evenly and really easy to use. has great yellow undertones, works great with people of color skin.

cons: none! love the sheer coverage to just give you an even look
Sara A.
I do love this product, but I find that when I want a fuller coverage as I add another layer it does get cakey and a little to powdery. Plus it comes off on my clothes or cell phone.
Angela A.
Spanish Fork, UT
Love this compact. It's a great size and I use a powder brush to complete my look and set my foundation. It's a flawless finish and makes my face less shiny without making it Cakey.
Shamika L.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
This is my #1 go to for pressed powder foundation especially since I don't use much foundation at all. It doesn't get oily at all and gives me the coverage I need with one application.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is the best ever my face looks really natural it's not heavy at all not oily and it doesn't make me break out at all!!! The price is a little high but it's worth it
Zen M.
Frisco, TX
It was ok. I had to add fix plus to keep it from looking too powdery. It provided good coverage. Works great with a buffing brush. Easy to apple. Lasts about 6 hours.
Nicole W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This product offers excellent coverage - and lasts well throughout the day and into the night. The best part - it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup...very natural.

Macy's