• BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Cool Ivory
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Sand
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Beige

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

• I use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, and I was wonderi...2 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meredith R.
I don't wear much makeup and this product if perfect for me. Natural looking coverage and it is literally "weightless". Work great on its own or over Bobbi Brown liquid foundation.
Jenny L.
Jamaica, New york
This is a great powder, and does wonders on touching up my makeup throughout the day. If you apply too much to one area it can looked caked, so make sure you don't apply too much,
Connie E.
Murrieta, CA
One of my favorites, goes on so smooth. Can be used without foundation if you have acne free skin. I use a little primer then a light layer of this for a flawless finish when I'm not trying to wear a full face. I get so many compliments.
gracy o.
Moreno Valley, CA
This thing is so good like it really does cover a lot of stuff which i love and you cant even feel it on your skin when you are wearing it lovvveeee!!!!!! also you can build up this product and it gives you a nice flawless finish
Brianna C.
Burlington, CT
I had been using a different type of cover up powder, but this one is much better. I've found it doesn't make my skin oily as a result and it lasts longer during the day.
Erica O.
Memphis, TN
What I love about this is how long lasting it is and how a little bit can go a long way. Products like this make me adamant about buying higher quality makeup products.
Courtney G.
Vail, CO
The finish is great, very velvety but I feel that it makes my skin look dry when first applied. Coverage is buildable to get the level you desire. Jury is still out on this one
Grace C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This powder foundation is amazing!! It feels very lightweight when on your face and it does a great job at evening out my skin. It is a little pricey but I️ think it is worth every penny. I️ will continue to use this product!
Kendall G.
I love this powder. I use it everyday. It keeps my makeup in place but it does accentuate my dryness and I have combination skin. It's super lightweight. And I have been using it for over a year.
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
A velvety powder that can be used wet or dry. I love using it with a heavy moisturizer to give my skin a satin finish. It lasts throughout the day and it has spf. It's a great powder foundation

Macy's