• BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Cool Ivory
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Sand
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Beige

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation

Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only foundation I will splurge on. I spent about an hour in sephora just picking a new brand of powder and once I tried this on I was amazed. It is so velvety and smooth and blends so well with my contour. I have severe acne and this definitely does the job of covering it up. My boyfriend calls it magic!
Camila C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I barely use liquid foundation, only for special occasions . This product right here is the only thing I use on my face! It's perfect for the under eyes and I apply it under my eyes with the sponge it comes with. Then I use a brush to dust it on my face! Good coverage and very very very lightweight
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Bobbi Brown is Queen of Makeup! I adore her makeup line because of the shade range and classic looks you can create with her makeup. This goes on creamy and end powdery, I sometimes add facial most to give a little more life to my skin. Super light weight, good price point, quality product!
oasnah o.
irvine
Let me just start with this is holy grail !! I use barely any foundation I use just a light bb cream or a light weight liquid foundation and use this every day it has amazing coverage and minimizes my pores so well and I have acne so it covers well. I would highly recommend it I've gone through 3 sets already . I use the 4.5 color and it's a nice golden color for myself
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I adore Bobbi Brown and this foundation is no exception. It provides a light-medium coverage that is great for the summer. I love how yellow toned her foundations run. I have noticed that it actually is fuller coverage with a sponger rather than with a brush.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Porcelain more...
Love this! I use it over the Bobbi brown stick (lightly with a brush) for every day wear. I use a powder puff for more coverage for nights out. It matches the foundation stick perfectly, and stays on for hours without getting cakey.
Caprial P.
Amazing product even though it is a bit pricey! It lasts the whole day from applying it in the morning, to working, going to the gym, and showering! I would really recommend this product to people who are on the go like me!
Brooke W.
I swear by this powder! It really is great! Even when I don't wear my liquid foundation, I will just use this and spot conceal and it is greta! I have oily/combination skin and my skin tone is light but RED. This works perfectly. I will definitely buy again!
Victoria L.
This is the perfect powder. I usually use it to set my makeup, instead of a foundation. I find it still leave a luminosity to the skin without making it look cakey. It provides nice coverage without being too heavy.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
I have personally never used this foundation, but my mom has. It is the only foundation that she uses and she loves it. The results when she gets done using it is great. This makup covers everything.

Macy's