• BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Cool Ivory
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Sand
  • BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation Beige

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

• I use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, and I was wonderi...2 Answers
Kate M.
Irwin , PA
This is by far my favorite foundation ever. I have tried many different brands but I love the concepts Bobbi Brown takes from. She loves the natural look and when wearing this foundation you never feel weighed down. It’s affordable and lasts a few months.
Maria P.
Pembroke pines
Love this powder, very lightweight, to me it is like a medium to full coverage, it makes my skin looks perfect, it is really good for my oily skin, it is super easy to apply and easy to blend, I would recommend this product for oily skin
April S.
Lucasville, ohio
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
You will not go wrong with this face powder. I have oily skin and love to keep it handy. It really does feel weightless and will give you flawless looking skin. I would recommend this powder to others.
Chelsea R.
Sterling Hts, MI
This foundation is amazing. It is a tad pricy but definitely worth it for how well it sits on the skin. It has very good coverage and stayed on all day with the heat. I will definitely be buying it again.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
I use this almost everyday, when I want a quick and natural look. It's great to put on with a powder brush, or, for a full-coverage look, you can apply it with the sponge pad that is included in the compact. This product comes in a very wide variety of shades from Alabaster to Deep. It still feels lightweight on the skin, even if I use it to touch-up during the day. It never really looks cakey, and covers my redness and zits, which gets a big plus from me! Bobbi Brown understands foundation and makes your skin look like real skin, even in foundation.
Jordyn M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I was a little worried with the price range but honestly it is the best powder foundation I have ever used. It makes my skin look porcelain and hasn’t broken me out!
Lidiya A.
This is actually a great powder foundation. It's finely milled enough to set your foundation without looking cakey and gives you a nice natural-matte finish. The sponge in this is useless, I would just use a nice flat kabuki brush and press this into skin to set. However this is a but heavy for concealer, but use a nice loose powder for that.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
I really love this Foundation. My skin is very sensitive and it's hard to find products that don't cause me to break out or some other sort of reaction. This powder is smooth and creamy when it goes on, and it dries nicely. There is not really a scent to it, which I think is a big plus. I wish it came in a mega jumbo-size!
Tracy A.
Plainville, MA
I love a foundation that you can't see or feel on the skin. This does both. It covers any redness I may have and evens out my skin tone. I only wear foundation in the places I need it rather than on my entire face. The color range is fantastic and the powder is silky smooth that blends easily into your skin. I would highly recommend
Camila C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I barely use liquid foundation, only for special occasions . This product right here is the only thing I use on my face! It's perfect for the under eyes and I apply it under my eyes with the sponge it comes with. Then I use a brush to dust it on my face! Good coverage and very very very lightweight

Macy's