BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

How well does this product work on oily skin and over 30?
How heavy is this foundation?
I use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, and I was wondering if this would go nicely over it just to smooth things out?
Start your review of BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation!
Fredericksburg
Review for: Sand
I love Bobbi Brown, the quality is undeniable and the products don't irritate my skin. I have enjoyed this powder foundation, but probably wouldnt buy again. My biggest complaint is that it doesmt have an SPF. I purchased a powder foundation to help feel less weighed down during the summer, but I'm stuck with still having to slather on sun protection beforehand. This provides a translucent color that balances skintone rather than giving actual coverage. It's not drying, but will make dry skin look dry, so it's important to keep the skin moisturized to avoid a flaky look.
Clark, NJ
Purchased at: bluemercury
Review for: Warm Natural
This is a great product that I use as a pressed powder. It evens out my foundation and helps to set it in place. I like a full coverage foundation so I don’t use this product on its own. If you are looking for a light weight and natural coverage that makes you look like yourself but just more refreshed this is it.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Warm Beige
THE BEST ON THE MARKET!!! I can’t stress this product enough. I’ve hit the tin and I still can’t get rid of it because I want to finish every last bit. I’ve gotten so many compliments and questions of the powder I use because it looks that good!
San Diego, CA
Review for: Porcelain
Was never too fascinated with this powder, just nothing setting it apart from other luxury alternatives as there are definitely better options. The applicator and packaging is just okay. For the price you can find better.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Golden
This is a beautiful product! I have combination skin and this worked very nicely with it. I would not change a thing about this product. I love everything about it and I totally recommend it.
Austin, TX
Review for: Beige
This is a great product when you do not want to put on liquid foundation. The container is a bit larger than a plain powder, but it gives the sponge some drying room!
Review for: Cool Ivory
Such a cute, lightweight, easy, everyday foundation. It’s nice to have for when you don’t feel like wearing a lot of make up but want an even face. I loveeeee it!
Lowell, MA
BOBBI BROWN Skin Weightless Powder Foundation uploaded by Rosie Q.
Purchased at: Lord & Taylor
Review for: Warm Ivory
I fell in love with this foundation when a sales rep introduced this product to me. It’s a lightweight coverage that compliments the foundation on my face creating this flawless look as a finishing powder. It doesn't look cakey or powdery on and it has a nice creamy texture when applying with the flat rectangular puff provided inside the compact. The issue with this is it’s not durable. I traveled with this and it was in my carry-on inside my makeup bag and it got destroyed. Everything else was just fine in my bag which is why I found this a little odd when it completely crumbled. And there's a weird open sifter on the right side of the case that caused quite a mess. I carry my makeup everywhere so if it can't survive inside a makeup bag that was inside a bag that was, for the most part, handled with care, I can't justify buying any makeup that is not durable especially for this price.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Sand, Warm Ivory
The finish of this foundation is definitely light. It doesn’t look cakey and blends well with my liquid foundation. It covers the extra redness my liquid foundation doesn’t cover. It’s a little pricey for the amount of product but it does last me awhile.
Orlando, FL
I recently purchased this to replace my favorite Bobbi Brown foundation (oil free even finish liquid). This is great for the days I am in a hurry but still want to look a little polished. It comes in a sleek compact with a small sponge. Throw the sponge away. It’s a haven for bacteria. I use my MAC foundation brush and get great coverage with that. It’s light coverage. If you try to build it up it will look powdery so keep it for the light days. Some people also complain that the powder tends to crack and fall apart if they travel with it. I have not had that issue but I do not store it in my checked luggage.