Fab F.
Orlando, FL
I recently purchased this to replace my favorite Bobbi Brown foundation (oil free even finish liquid).
This is great for the days I am in a hurry but still want to look a little polished.
It comes in a sleek compact with a small sponge.
Throw the sponge away. It’s a haven for bacteria.
I use my MAC foundation brush and get great coverage with that. It’s light coverage. If you try to build it up it will look powdery so keep it for the light days.
Some people also complain that the powder tends to crack and fall apart if they travel with it. I have not had that issue but I do not store it in my checked luggage.