Viv T.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Sand more...
I was kind of upset that I liked this foundation so much because of the price. However, it is worth the splurge/investment because it makes your skin/face look flawless. I like to use this to set my liquid foundation as it gives my face more coverage.

Besides good coverage, this foundation is also super long wearing. I wore this to the gym one time and I sweat so much, but my face (highlight, contour, etc) was still on by the end of my workout. Highly recommend :)