BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

This creamy, cashmere-like powder delivers a buffed, polished finish and lasting wear in a convenient compact. Available in 20 true-to-skin shades.

Who It's For:

Anyone with normal to oily skin types who wants a powder foundation with adjustable, natural-looking coverage.

Why It's Different:

Inspired by the look and feel of gorgeous skin, this oil-free powder has a soft, creamy texture that feels smooth and comfortable. It blends evenly and seamlessly onto skin and conceals imperfections, fine lines and pores for a finish that stays fresh and keeps skin shine-free through heat and humidity.

Talc , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Boron Nitride , Squalane , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Isocetyl Myristate , Nylon-12 , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Hydrogen Dimethicone , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Lauroyl Lysine , 1,2-Hexanediol , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Tocopherol , Methicone , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Isoceteth-25 , Isoceteth-10 , Water\Aqua\Eau , Barium Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate , Alumina , Silica , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947)]

• I use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, and I was wonderi...2 Answers
Fab F.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation more...
I recently purchased this to replace my favorite Bobbi Brown foundation (oil free even finish liquid).
This is great for the days I am in a hurry but still want to look a little polished.
It comes in a sleek compact with a small sponge.
Throw the sponge away. It’s a haven for bacteria.
I use my MAC foundation brush and get great coverage with that. It’s light coverage. If you try to build it up it will look powdery so keep it for the light days.
Some people also complain that the powder tends to crack and fall apart if they travel with it. I have not had that issue but I do not store it in my checked luggage.
María S.
Edinburg
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I love this product. I thought twice before buying it because for me it wasn’t that affordable, but it’s one of my favorite make up possessions!! It has a nice pigment, it doesn’t my skin dry or oily, and it’s just amazing.
Ashley B.
Victorville
It has lasted me a long time. It doesn’t feel heavy on my face and helps keep makeup on. I use it after my liquid and it just gives a little lift. I don’t use too much but it does go a long way. The color matches very well
Raschelle M.
Brighton, MI
Absolutely my most favorite powder combined with the foundation my skin just looks flawless and can actually get away with saying I not wearing makeup while it covers all my imperfections and look flawless!! I compared it to too faced this one is the best!!
Kate M.
Irwin , PA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation more...
This is by far my favorite foundation ever. I have tried many different brands but I love the concepts Bobbi Brown takes from. She loves the natural look and when wearing this foundation you never feel weighed down. It’s affordable and lasts a few months.
Grace C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation, shade=Warm Beige more...
This powder foundation is amazing!! It feels very lightweight when on your face and it does a great job at evening out my skin. It is a little pricey but I️ think it is worth every penny. I️ will continue to use this product!
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
Use this on top of my liquid foundation for extra coverage and it does an amazing job. The powder does not make my face look cakey and does a good job helping my make up last through out the day
Viv T.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Sand more...
I was kind of upset that I liked this foundation so much because of the price. However, it is worth the splurge/investment because it makes your skin/face look flawless. I like to use this to set my liquid foundation as it gives my face more coverage.

Besides good coverage, this foundation is also super long wearing. I wore this to the gym one time and I sweat so much, but my face (highlight, contour, etc) was still on by the end of my workout. Highly recommend :)
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Beige more...
I love this foundation, the secret for a great result is to pick the perfect shade for you.I always use a liquid foundation and I top it with a powder foundation, my face don't get cakey with this product unless you over apply so I suggest not to.This is long lasting I only reapply it once for a long day.
Hanna A.
I don't think this powder is really anything to write about ( ha! But I am.) it's pretty expensive and I don't think anything miraculous so I wouldn't buy it again (although I think this is my second.)
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
I use the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, and I was wondering if this would go nicely over it just to smooth things out?

Sephora