BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Enriched with Coral Grass and Green Algae–powerful moisture magnets–this super creamy yet lightweight mask instantly quenches dry skin with sustained moisturization for a smoother, plumper look. Used three times a week, it helps repair skin's natural moisture barrier and reduce the look of fine, dry lines.

Who It's For:

Normal to Dry skin types.

Why It's Different:

A unique triple emulsion, this seriously moisturizing mask features rich, hydrating emollients and natural oils plus a super lightweight feel. Ultra-quenching ingredients like Coral Grass, Hydro Herb and Salicornia (to name few) lock in and regulate moisture for skin that's plump, smooth and nourished. Meanwhile, Chlorella Extract and Muru Muru Butter help boost collagen production, strengthen skin's moisture barrier and reduce the appearance of fine lines.

How To Use:

Apply liberally on skin and allow to absorb for 2-5 minutes. Tissue off excess product, then gently massage the remaining product into skin.

• I've been looking for a good facial mask for awhile. I came upon ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone had great results from using this mask?1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Skin Nourish Mask
  • "Hello   I am 27 years old and I have very dry skin with a hint of rosacea on my cheeks and nose, I never expose myself to the sun, nor do chemical peels or use devices such as the Clarisonic. I have tried many products that were supposed to target the issues of dryness and rosacea, such as the Avene thermal spring water spray, and the Avene calming mask for rosacea, both products did nothing to my skin but irritate it further and accentuate the redness. I was extremely surprised when this mask not only calmed the redness but also gave an amount of moisturization no other cream I have ever tried did. I have very sensitive skin and products tend to irritate my skin a lot, did this completely the opposite. I don't use large amount and let it sink during the night. Although it is pricey, and it was a struggle for me to buy it, I do recommend it fully." in 3 reviews
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Some of Bobbi Brown’s masks are different from other face masks in that you don’t wash them off; at least you don’t wash this one off. You apply a thick layer and let it sit for ten minutes before rubbing in any excess. I got this particular mask as a sample from Bobbi Brown when I placed an order for something else (it’s always worth shopping with B.B. directly for this reason) and as soon as I finished the sample I just had to buy a full size tube. The smell of the product is worth it alone, but the affect it has on my skin is great. I’d personally consider it more of an intensive moisturiser than a mask, as I like a mask to exfoliate and remove dead skin, but whatever this is, I like it and I recommend it.
Mary R.
Boise, ID
This is without a doubt my most favorite wash-off face mask! It feels so incredibly luxurious. It is a cream-based mask that feels immediately hydrating when applied. It brings radiance back into my dehydrated skin and leaves me feeling fresh! I apply a pretty generous layer and got 3-4 uses out of a tiny sample size. Hoping to purchase the full-size product soon.
Dianna G.
This is heavenly! I will use this advert exfoliating to really help it work. My skin always feels so refreshed and hydrated without creating that greasy feeling. I highly recommend and suggest signing up for BB emails fir discounts.
Jessica C.
Middletown, DE
Love love love this mask! Not too heavy. Feels light, fresh, and cool when applied. Adds great moisture and nourishment to dry skin and was extremely soothing on my sensitive skin. Prefer this over other hydrating masks!
Sarah M.
Every once in a while, I get brave and decide to try a new mask. I have super dry but very, very sensitive skin, so nearly any mask causes problems. I never really have problems with acne - except when I try a mask. This mask was no exception. Angry breakout in the t-zone after use. This felt great on, but following the instructions and not rinsing made my face feel super greasy after.
Tiffany  S.
A unique, triple emulsion, the Skin Nourish Coral Grass and Green Algae Moisture Mask is infused with hydrating emollients and natural oils with a super lightweight feel. Ultra-quenching ingredients like coral grass, hydro herb, and salicornia lock in and regulate skin’s moisture, leaving it plump, smooth, and nourished. Meanwhile, chlorella extract and muru muru butter help boost collagen production, strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier and reducing the appearance of fine lines. Perfect for all skin types, the coral grass and green Algae—powerful moisture magnets—help to repair your skin’s natural moisture barrier and reduce the look of fine, dry lines.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Received this as a sample product from Macy's. Works really well. I exfoliated my skin then put this on it and I had extremely silky, smooth skin. I will look into buying a full size of this product in the future.
Hannah M.
Tempe, AZ
Let's just start with Bobbi brown is by far one the best brands for me because we products are made to fit everyone or a certain type of skin or problem area. She makes every item with its own uniqueness and benefits. It's a bit pricey but worth the bucks. This product will leave your skin looking like Jesus.
Demaris B.
Wdm, IA
I got this product as a sample and am going back immediately to buy the product! My sister is a cosmetic's manager for Bobbi Brown in the midwest and she spoiled me with this product. A little costly, but definitely worth the money. Not only is it lightweight and silky, but that's exactly how it leaves your skin after one use! Perfect for thirsty skin.
If you have dry skin then you need to try this mask ! The Skin Nourish mask from Bobbi Brown is amazing . Your skin just will just absorb it all . I received it as a sample and then I received it as a birthday gift and I could not be more happy ! This is an amazing treat for my dry skin that also gets eczema. I feel like I have a spa treatment at home. The best thing is that it is a quick treatment too so if you don't have a lot of time it is also very convenient. I live up north in NY and the winter months are brutal here. On top of being prone to dry skin the cooler weather takes a toll but this mask is a lifesaver . It hydrates my skin in just a few moments , the directions are simple and my skin really absorbs the benefits of the product. Highly recommend you give it a try. It is worth the price and it lasts !
Maribel F.
I've been looking for a good facial mask for awhile. I came upon this one because when I ordered the Bobbi brown foundation it brought a sample of this product. I would like to know whether this would be good for dry/sensitive skin? What exactly is this mask used for?
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Does anyone had great results from using this mask?