BY BOBBI BROWN

A creamy, lightweight moisture mask enriched with Coral Grass and Green Algae to instantly quench dry skin with continuous moisturization for a smoother, plumper look. A unique, triple emulsion, the Skin Nourish Coral Grass and Green Algae Moisture Mask is infused with hydrating emollients and natural oils with a super lightweight feel. Ultra-quenching ingredients like coral grass, hydro herb, and salicornia lock in and regulate skin's moisture, leaving it plump, smooth, and nourished. Meanwhile, chlorella extract and muru muru butter help boost collagen production, strengthening the skin's moisture barrier and reducing the appearance of fine lines. Perfect for all skin types, the coral grass and green Algae powerful moisture magnets help to repair your skin's natural moisture barrier and reduce the look of fine, dry lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I've been looking for a good facial mask for awhile. I came upon th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone had great results from using this mask?1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Skin Nourish Coral Grass & Green Algae Moisture Mask
If you have dry skin then you need to try this mask ! The Skin Nourish mask from Bobbi Brown is amazing . Your skin just will just absorb it all . I received it as a sample and then I received it as a birthday gift and I could not be more happy ! This is an amazing treat for my dry skin that also gets eczema. I feel like I have a spa treatment at home. The best thing is that it is a quick treatment too so if you don't have a lot of time it is also very convenient. I live up north in NY and the winter months are brutal here. On top of being prone to dry skin the cooler weather takes a toll but this mask is a lifesaver . It hydrates my skin in just a few moments , the directions are simple and my skin really absorbs the benefits of the product. Highly recommend you give it a try. It is worth the price and it lasts !
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
A unique, triple emulsion, the Skin Nourish Coral Grass and Green Algae Moisture Mask is infused with hydrating emollients and natural oils with a super lightweight feel. Ultra-quenching ingredients like coral grass, hydro herb, and salicornia lock in and regulate skin’s moisture, leaving it plump, smooth, and nourished. Meanwhile, chlorella extract and muru muru butter help boost collagen production, strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier and reducing the appearance of fine lines. Perfect for all skin types, the coral grass and green Algae—powerful moisture magnets—help to repair your skin’s natural moisture barrier and reduce the look of fine, dry lines.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Every once in a while, I get brave and decide to try a new mask. I have super dry but very, very sensitive skin, so nearly any mask causes problems. I never really have problems with acne - except when I try a mask. This mask was no exception. Angry breakout in the t-zone after use. This felt great on, but following the instructions and not rinsing made my face feel super greasy after.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Tempe, AZ
Let's just start with Bobbi brown is by far one the best brands for me because we products are made to fit everyone or a certain type of skin or problem area. She makes every item with its own uniqueness and benefits. It's a bit pricey but worth the bucks. This product will leave your skin looking like Jesus.
Demaris B.
Demaris B.
Wdm, IA
I got this product as a sample and am going back immediately to buy the product! My sister is a cosmetic's manager for Bobbi Brown in the midwest and she spoiled me with this product. A little costly, but definitely worth the money. Not only is it lightweight and silky, but that's exactly how it leaves your skin after one use! Perfect for thirsty skin.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Orlando
Amazing product definitely worth the wait and money. Not pricey at all and has a good lasting value to it. It did meet my expectations. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love it and had beautiful packaging and lots of product I will recommend it to those in need being very honest.
Brooklynn V.
Brooklynn V.
Very good and very expensive. I love how it really nourishes the skin and it's cool that it has coral grass and green algae in it.
Alina C.
Alina C.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love this product and enjoying using it everyday and night ! Helps to get rid of some wrinkles and to keep eye skin hydrated.
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
Albany, NY
This is product is just amazing, I have dry skin and in order to keep my face moisturized I needed this! I recommend
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
I Abssolutely Love This Product and Highly Recommend It To All My Friends And Family. Would Love Free Samples💗
Maribel F.
Maribel F.
I've been looking for a good facial mask for awhile. I came upon this one because when I ordered the Bobbi brown foundation it brought a sample of this product. I would like to know whether this would be good for dry/sensitive skin? What exactly is this mask used for?
Song V.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Does anyone had great results from using this mask?