BeautyFaceFace MakeupBobbi Brown
Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 - Ivory

Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 - Ivory

by Bobbi Brown

A 16-hour wear, full-coverage foundation with a natural, multidimensional matte finish that's comfortable, breathable and weightless. Created through a high-speed cold fusion process, this ultrafine, silky emulsion features a potent combination of wear-extending ingredients, oil-control actives and true-to-skin pigments. Incredibly smooth and blendable, it glides on with a second-skin feel and natural, multidimensional matte coverage. Tried and tested in extreme heat and humidity, this 16-hour formula is waterproof and sweat-and-humidity resistant. The treated skin-true pigments suspended in an emollient gel base float on skin, reflecting light to enhance skin's natural contours and dimension. It instantly conceals redness, discoloration and pores with full, natural coverage.

A 16-hour wear, full-coverage foundation with a natural, multidimensional matte finish that's comfortable, breathable and weightless.; Created through a high-speed cold fusion process, this ultrafine, silky emulsion features a potent combination of wear-extending ingredients, oil-control actives and true-to-skin pigments.; Incredibly smooth and blendable, it glides on with a second-skin feel and natural, multidimensional matte coverage.; Tried and tested in extreme heat and humidity, this 16-hour formula is waterproof and sweat-and-humidity resistant.; The treated skin-true pigments suspended in an emollient gel base float on skin, reflecting light to enhance skin's natural contours and dimension. It instantly conceals redness, discoloration and pores with full, natural coverage.

Hello, so I've been thinking of buying this foundation to try, what do you guys think of this foundation and bobbi brown brand? HONESTLY i never tried this brand before lol ever. Any honest opinion would be appreciated 🙏thank you influenster Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 - Ivory ?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 - Ivory!
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,344 reviews
Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 - Ivory uploaded by jennifer N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm loving this new Bobbi brown weightless foundation! It feels like ur not wearing any foundation! So light and covers well! I love this stuff! Pretty impressive shade range too! Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 - Ivory
Danielle P.
PA
Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 - Ivory uploaded by Danielle P.
I am THE WORST when it comes to choosing my foundation online and I could not believe how perfect the shade I chose matched my complexion to a “T.” Even though I’ve only worn this twice, I’m loving everything about this and here is why. 🤩 Shade Cool Sand (C-036) 🤩 Broad Spectrum SPF 15. 🤩 With this being a weightless foundation, it truly doesn’t feel like you’re wearing any makeup and my skin felt like it could breathe. 🤩 Gives you that full coverage without feeling cakey, heavy, or sticky. Oil-free formula to give you that shine-free flawless finish. 🤩 It lasted all day and I normally get creases around my nose and this never did that. 👍🏼 I normally don’t spoil myself when it comes to foundations, but this has totally changed my mind and I would DEFINITELY get this again with how great it makes my skin look and feel. This may foundation may cost a pretty penny, but it’s WORTH IT and I highly recommend it!! ❤️
Ankita S.
West New York, NJ
Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 - Ivory uploaded by Ankita S.
Love it but not enough to keep it! Pros:I got in the shade Golden Natural for my medium tan tone skin as suggested by Bobbi Brown online. This foundation matches my skin tone perfectly and gives it a very skin like finish.The first time I applied it my hubby complimented on that this is the first time it looks I have no foundation on, but more clearer skin. I loved the finish when applied with their vitamin enriched face base cream. It feels lightweight indeed. Cons: I have extremely sensitive skin and I wouldn't say this foundation is great for our skin types. It enlarges pores in areas and gave me tingling sensation on my first application. It states that it is full coverage but I would say it is light - medium coverage but is buildable. To get the coverage of medium - full I applied 3 pumps. If you have clear skin with hardly any blemishes, this may well fine in one pump but give a very light skin light coverage. It also dries up pretty fast, so you have to work your way with brushes/beauty blender really fast.It also oxidizes. So, the shade when I initially saw on the foundation, I was a little unsure of my choice as it seemed lighter, but once on my skin, within 5 min it became like my second skin which must be 2 shades darker. If you are someone who wears foundation on day-to-day basis then it is a good one. But for that price point, it should have been more skin friendly. Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation Spf15
Mary S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Luminous, dewey finish. Gorgeous for those who want to feel like they aren’t wearing make up. Very lightweight. Use with Bobbi’s face base moisturizer, it has a built in primer!Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base 0.24 Fl. Oz.travel Size Mini Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Priming Moisturizer
Eric H.
If I could I would give this foundation 10 stars! Its amazing and it feels like nothing on the skin and looks like nothing. I look like I have perfect skin when I wear this. Bobbi Brown truly made this long wear and weightless! I love it and the SPF 15 in it is a triple bonus!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I was gifted by Bobbi Brown! I received this foundation complimentary for my review! I picked cool ivory and it is the perfect match! It’s really beautiful and is like skin when blended in! I use a sponge because I have dry skin and it doesn’t accentuate my dry skin at all! I would repurchase in a heartbeat. It’s really natural looking and is buildable!
Val S.
Miami
I keep going back to this foundation because its buildable and its long lasting. It doesn’t get very oily like other foundations. I will say it’s definitely worth buying and its full coverage throughout the day.
Preeti O.
San Antonio, TX
The Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 is my first BB foundation and I was so excited to try it. This was gifted by Bobbi Brown to test and I wanted to share my thoughts. First the shade range is impressive - over 40 shades. I was able to eye ball my shade based on their website swatches. I got shade 5.75 Golden Honey which is a pretty good shade match for someone around a MAC NC44 complexion. The foundation claims to be a 16 hour wear, medium coverage, light weight and multi-dimensional matte finish that is comfortable, breathable and weightless.
Mavis H.
South Holland, IL
Bobbi Brown skin long-wear weightless foundation has a matte finish. It left my skin mattified for around six hours. I feel it's a great foundation for someone that doesn't have a lot of texture on their skin.
Leazett G.
Secane, PA
Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 - Ivory uploaded by Leazett G.
I recently have not been using a lot of foundations because I found they would transfer on everything, or they didn’t feel right on my skin or they didn’t look right. So with that said, I have to admit I am loving this foundation. It goes on very smooth, my skin looks flawless and my face feels good. I usually work 12–14 hr days so my next test was to see if it would last. It did. I have only been doing a lot of 10 hr days lately so I haven’t worn it a full 12-14 hrs but it lasted for my 10 hr work days. I mixed shades w-086 and w-076. I love it. I also wore w-086 by itself . I did receive this product for free for review. But I believe in honest and real reviews so my opinions are my own. I would definitely repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 18 jours
Rose A. il y a 18 jours
Hi there! I have. I just apply it with a foundation brush and it blends in quite easily. It’s very natural looking on me and definitely not cakey. Personally, Bobbi brown really works for me. Xx
Charlotte E.
Victorville, CA
il y a 6 mois
Rena S. il y a 5 mois
It dries super fast which is good and bad - you need to apply properly from the get go, and it stays on a long time. It was a bit too matte on my dry skin so I never bought another bottle after my first. The shade (their lightest) wore nicely and didn't oxidize, though.