BY BOBBI BROWN #9 in Foundation Sticks

What It Is:

Designed to look and feel like skin, this award-winning foundation is formulated with a unique transparent base and skin tone correct pigments for the most natural-looking, skin-like finish. A Bobbi Brown original, the innovative formula features Smart Technology for targeted moisturization or oil control depending on what skin needs. Delivers medium to full coverage and comes in a convenient swivel-up stick for at home and on-the-go application. Available in 31 skin tone correct shades.

From its creamy yet lightweight texture to its water-, sweatand humidity-resistant wear, Skin Foundation Stick is a cult-favorite for a reason. Here's why fans love it:

• 96% found it mimicked the look of healthy skin tone, and 94% the look of healthy skin texture.
  • 96% said that it left skin feeling moisturized.
  • 95% found that it helped control oil and shine.
  • 97% said that it was long-wearing.
  • 97% found that it helped even skin tone and soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

Who It's For:

Anyone looking to break down their skincare and beauty routine into one easy step, all the while getting instantly great-looking skin. Recommended for Oily to Normal skin types.

Why It's Different:

Weightless formulas blends in seamlessly for coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. Formulated with a blend of emollients like Olive Extract and Shea Butter, the formula intensely moisturizes (and locks moisture in) wherever skin is dry. Light diffusing powders and oil-controlling minerals perfect the appearance of skin while offering target oil and shine control.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Talc , Octyldodecanol , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Silica , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Tocopherol , Squalane , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]

• Is this product worth it? It seems so convenient and I've...13 Answers
  • Is this difficult to blend out and do you suggest using a...2 Answers
  • It's very highly coverage?? I used for oil skin?? It's l...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Niyanta M.
Dallas
Review for: Natural Tan more...
The @bobbibrownSkin Foundation Stick has been my go to medium to full coverage foundation for the last couple of months. I love it also with a couple of manageable drawbacks. Swipe to see how it looks on me. My shade is Natural Tan (4.25)
What I like: I like my foundation to feel light and look like skin. This one gives that healthy skin like finish to my skin. It has a creamy consistency so it requires only a light moisturiser or primer under it. It covers any blemishes or pigmentation if there’s any. It is buildable and lasts 6-7 active hours before creasing. For me, it blends better with a brush than a beauty blender. As it is in a stick form, it is travel friendly and comes in handy when you are in a hurry.
What I don’t like: It needs to be set with powder as it is tacky to touch and is not transfer-proof. It doesn’t perform oil or shine control as it claims so may not be the best choice for oily skin types.
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
Review for: Natural Tan, Natural more...
This product offers a very nice creamy medium-to-full coverage. It lasts pretty long, but not as long as my holy grail, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup. This I can maybe get 8-10 hours of wear. It does get pretty shiny by the end of the day, as you can see in the photos. I have tried to keep it matte with my Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder and even my BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder.. it is a more natural matte rather than a full matte finish. It can get cakey, so I use the M.A.C Cosmetics 170 Synthetic Rounded Slant Brush to buff the product and spread it. Start in the middle and work outward shows the best results. Definitely recommend for more dry-to- normal skin types. I am a dry combination, with my nose area and cheeks getting oily throughout the day, but this does not cling to my dry patches around my forehead and chin so that’s a plus!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Cool Ivory more...
I was skeptical about this foundation stick because a lot of foundation sticks tend to feel heavy and some can also be really greasy. I was really impressed when I finally tried it out. The color match is great. I have dry skin so this works out really well for me to provide some hydration without looking greasy. It doesn’t cling to my dry spots and it doesn’t feel heavy at all. It has a great medium to full coverage and it sits well on the skin. I also picked up a shade for contouring and it works really well for that too!
Sheela V.
Review for: Porcelain more...
So so good. Wonderful foundation for summer! Lightweight, medium coverage that feels like sheer coverage, and a super natural finish that is easily made to be dewy. Great shade range (alabaster is lighter than NARS Siberia but darker than Mat Velvet 15 and dark colors seem to run pretty far down). Builds up extremely well and easily, hardly any caking occurred with doing so on my dry skin.Downsides: Probably not the best for oily skin unless paired with a mattifying primer or setting powder. It's faintly moisturizing for that skin like - dewy finish so it could be oil town for some. Also won't last longer than around 5-6 hours without a setting product of some kind either but that's pretty normal for products of it's type IME.
Amie G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick Almond more...
More often than not, cosmetic companies do not offer foundation options for those of us with fair skin and warm undertones. Bobbi Brown's Warm Ivory has been a game-changer for me; no longer do I have to worry about the dreaded "line" dividing my jaw and neck. Not only is the color perfectly complementary, but it also makes my skin look lit from within and oh-so healthy. It looks like my skin, only better. I'm usually open to new products, but I think I've found my foundation soul mate.
Katie W.
Herndon, VA
Not a fan of Bobbi Brown's foundation stick as it is NOT oil free and caused me to have acne, which I never had until using this product. It's expensive and you can get other mid to high end foundation sticks for the same price or cheaper. It does not last that long for what you pay and overall the product covered well just not for 12 hours maybe 8 hours which isn't bad. But I prefer a full coverage foundation for 12 hours and this does easily transfer. Not a fan of BB!
Erin G.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I am a huge fan of this stick foundation! It applies so beautifully and blends right into skin. It is easy to use and if you need to make touch ups you can stick it in your purse an reapply throughout the day. I purchased this for the first time at Nordstrom, based on a recommendation at the beauty counter. I have pretty fair skin, but this doesn't make me look too yellow/pink. Also, it lasts so long even on my combo-oily skin! Love it!
Caroline K.
Duluth, GA
I bought the darker stick for contouring, as many had recommended. It comes in a slightly cooler/ashier shade which is usually great for very fair/blondes like me who usually find cream contour too dark. I got this while it was on sale at Ulta, but the product came so dry, and is so difficult to blend, it’s almost impossible to use. I usually love Bobbi Brown products, so maybe I got a bad batch.
James B.
Cambridge
Review for: Cool Sand more...
I used this foundation stick for about 3-5 months and if I ever switch back from using a cushion foundation I'd probably purchase it again.  The colour fit me almost perfectly and it didn't cause any breaking out.  The only issues I had were I wish it were a little easier to blend as it didn't melt into the skin and that it creased quite often.
Annie R.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Review for: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick Porcelain 0 more...
One of the only foundations that looks great all day. It doesn’t break me out and I love the natural finish. It’s great year round and is never too drying. It’s definitely on the dewier side of foundation sticks but it looks like skin! It looks great in pictures with no flashback. I would definitely recommend setting with powder if you’re on the oilier side.
Laura R.
Valrico, FL
Is this product worth it? It seems so convenient and I've never tried Bobbi brown but I've always heard good things.
Heather M.
What is the price range on this?
Krishma G.
How long does this last?
Yamilet Romero R.
How is your coverage? moisturizes the skin?
natalia n.