Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick

Shop Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this product any good?
AllMost bought this.. should I buy it?
Is this a hydrating stick foundation? Is it full coverage?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick!
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Angelle R.
Review for: Beige
Highly recommend this foundation stick! Gives full coverage and is so easily blended! For medium coverage, i use a beauty blender, but for full coverage i use a kabuki brush!
Karla G.
Laredo, TX
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Karla G.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Karla G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Golden Natural
It his foundation gives light to medium coverage. Very easy and fast to blend perfect for every day use! I recommend it for normal to combo skin types because I have found it to cling to dry spots! I only wear it when my skin is really hydrating. I defiantly really like this foundation because hit pan and I’m still digging in!
Tyla L.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Warm Almond
This was my first time trying a product from this brand. I’ve heard only good things so I wanted to try something different for days when I quickly want to apply and on the go. So I got the Bobbi Brown foundation stick in ‘warm almond’. Glides on nicely especially with prepped skin. This is a medium to light coverage I would say, not really buildable. Great quality overall!
Anna H.
2,361 reviews
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Anna H.
Review for: Beige
I have been using this trio of Bobbi Brown concealer corrector and foundation stick for over a month now and I must say I love it. Truly full coverage if that's what your looking for yet never felt heavy. The foundation is easy and buildable full coverage, you can even make it sheer for more of a makeup no makeup day but it conceals your imperfections.
Tiffany R.
East Syracuse, NY
Review for: Ivory
I truly cannot say enough positive things about this stick foundation. It made me look absolutely radiant, lasted all day, even through sweat and tears, and it made me look like an angel in photographs to boot! I would definitely purchase it again!
Jordan P.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Jordan P.
Review for: Ivory
Holy grail product for me! I have been using this for years and have never been able to beat it. Wore it for my wedding! It is super easy to apply and blend and looks flawless on the skin!
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Lizi G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Warm Ivory
Very good and works like magic❤️ The brand has some great products. The foundation looks amazing and smooth on the skin. I love it❤️
Ashley S.
Pharr, TX
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Warm Ivory
FOREVER A FAVE.! I wore this foundation on my wedding day. & I can honestly say it has been a staple in my makeup kit. My skin type is dry. It doesn’t cling to dry patches or look caked. The finish is dewy yet it has full coverage. If you are looking for a foundation that looks Bougee on the skin this is it...! Love love love.
Shaundra J.
Charlotte, NC
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Shaundra J.
Review for: Golden
This is the perfect match for my skin tone. This is definitely a everyday foundation because it looks as if you’re wearing no makeup and it has good coverage. The stick is kinda pricey but considering I don’t wear foundation everyday this stick has last me 6+ months.
Joceline  F.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Joceline  F.
Review for: Cool Ivory
This is an amazing foundation and I recommend it to all my friends and family. Cool packaging 😝 It dries up pretty fast but it does last long and I have oily skin. Buy this product you won’t go back to ur other foundations ☺️

295 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...