BY BOBBI BROWN #8 in Foundation Sticks

A nude foundation with a unique, transparent base blended with skintone-correcting pigments for a natural look. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick's creamy yet weightless texture glides on effortlessly and blends seamlessly, revealing fresh, smooth, and evenly-toned skin. Formulated with an innovative blend of emollients including olive extracts and shea butter it hydrates and locks in moisture so that skin stays looking soft and smooth all day. A blend of light-diffusing powders and oil-controlling minerals helps perfect the appearance of skin. It reduces shine, even through sweat, water, and humidity.

• Is this product worth it? It seems so convenient and I've never t...13 Answers
  • Is this difficult to blend out and do you suggest using an oil to...2 Answers
  • It's very highly coverage?? I used for oil skin?? It's long last...2 Answers
Amie G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
More often than not, cosmetic companies do not offer foundation options for those of us with fair skin and warm undertones. Bobbi Brown's Warm Ivory has been a game-changer for me; no longer do I have to worry about the dreaded "line" dividing my jaw and neck. Not only is the color perfectly complementary, but it also makes my skin look lit from within and oh-so healthy. It looks like my skin, only better. I'm usually open to new products, but I think I've found my foundation soul mate.
Natalia O.
I became a foundation wearer thanks to buying this for the first time last year. I was actually planning on buying another Bobbi Brown foundation but they only had the foundation stick in my shade, so I opted for the foundation stick. I really enjoyed the fact you can use it very sparingly, only on the areas you need (for me, the reddishness in the t-zone) and I found a shade that perfectly suited my skin tone (2.25), so it blends in nicely with the rest of my face.

I typically use it on my nose, chin and forehead just above my eyebrows, and blend it out with a Shiseido foundation brush (which is very similar to the Bobbi Brown foundation brush but significantly cheaper). It blends to a powdery, natural looking finish. I sometimes use a light powder over it since my combination skin does tend to get oily around the nose. It wears nicely throughout the day.

Because I only use it for the areas needed, and I don't have to go "full face" every time I use it, I find you can get a very long use out of it. The price is high, and I would love to find a cheaper dupe that matched perfectly in both tone, texture and finish, but right now this product it very much worth re-purchasing for me. Some days I still go without foundation, but the days when I want to even out my skin tone and look "perfected", this really is a great go to product.
Olivia K.
Boston, MA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick, 0.31 oz
This is the only foundation I will ever use! Easy to blend with other foundation brands and easy to layer contour powders as well. The only issue may be that it can melt off your face if it's too hot, but Bobbi Brown has lots of setting powders and primers as well to reduce this! All the skin products are so light that I can get creative with my looks without concern for caking my skin up.
Candace H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ don’t use a foundation stick every day (I️ love the bobbi brown tinted moisturizing balm daily and I️ love I️t) but for special occasion when I️ need a bit more coverage, this is my go to. I️ love the way I️t goes on and be control you have with the stick - it’s really easy to build and blend. My favorite thing about this stick is the finish. It’s so smooth and silky. It’s not hydrating but also not drying...the finish is really smooth and I️ felt like I️t really blurred my lines and pores. I️ can’t use I️t daily because I️ can’t use any foundation daily (just too much for me) but on an occasion I’ll use this. I️ didn’t find I️t slipping either. I️t gave me nice coverage without being cakey. Really like this one.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Review for: Other
I have been using this product for the past 2 years. As one of the few makeup companies that makes various for people with dark skin, I have to applaud Bobbi Brown. It was so nice to actually have options for matching me and not have just one or two (if your lucky) brown shades. I'm between Warm Almond (6.5) and Golden Almond (6.75) depending on the time of year and has a soft matte finish. I'm able to get medium and build to full if needed (medium is usually fine for me). This is perfect to travel as it can be your foundation and concealer in one
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick, 0.31 oz
Oh how I want to love this. It is super convenient packaging and it does last longer than my normal foundation, so I don’t have to buy as often. The main downside is that it does not last on your face for a whole day. I don’t use a setting spray, but even if I use a setting powder it still wipes off easily. The other downside is the packaging. Sleek and portable, but there is always quite a bit left at the bottom that you have to dig out. It’s pretty expensive to miss out on any!
Sierra H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. Nice and dewy looks like skin lasts all day can double as a concealer! And can buy different shades and use to contour as well. Would definitely get again I love this stuff hope it’s never discontinued
Taya S.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
This foundation is easy to blend out, but does not offer the best coverage. It has a matte finish, which I really like. It looks natural at the same time, though. This is the only stick foundation I have used, and I was not too impressed.
Ambika A.
Walnut, CA
Review for: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick, 0.31 oz
I wanted to try out a new foundation and have pretty dry skin so I thought Bobbi Brown would be the best because I've heard it's the best for girls with browner shades. This stick ended up being a little too drying about found myself having a very hard time blending it. I needed to moisturize significantly before hand but then the color wasn't as pigmented and provided enough coverage for me.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
Review for: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick, 0.31 oz
I love this product this is more on the high inside but it is well worth it I haven’t tried anything else and honestly I wouldn’t buy any other stick foundation because Bobby Brown is perfect for me
Laura R.
Riverview, FL
Is this product worth it? It seems so convenient and I've never tried Bobbi brown but I've always heard good things.
Heather M.
What is the price range on this?
Krishma G.
How long does this last?
Yamilet Romero R.
How is your coverage? moisturizes the skin?
natalia n.