Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick

Shop Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How much coverage?
Is this product full coverage ?
Do they have pale shades for extremely fair skin?
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick!
Kenner, LA
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Angelle R.
Review for: Beige
Highly recommend this foundation stick! Gives full coverage and is so easily blended! For medium coverage, i use a beauty blender, but for full coverage i use a kabuki brush!
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Alabaster
Your skin but better type of vibes. As someone with very fair skin it’s hard to find a foundations that matches, let alone is also a good product, so for me this foundation has been a definite win. Despite it being full coverage on the skin you wouldn’t be able to tell. You get all that same high pigmentation coverage without the cakeiness other full coverage foundations tend to have. I knock off a point because if you have oily skin you’ll have to do some touching up, but overall it’s a good foundation and has been something I’ve rebought multiple times.
EAST SYRACUSE, NY
Review for: Ivory
I truly cannot say enough positive things about this stick foundation. It made me look absolutely radiant, lasted all day, even through sweat and tears, and it made me look like an angel in photographs to boot! I would definitely purchase it again!
Monterey, CA
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Jordan P.
Review for: Ivory
Holy grail product for me! I have been using this for years and have never been able to beat it. Wore it for my wedding! It is super easy to apply and blend and looks flawless on the skin!
Brooklyn, NY
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Lizi G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Warm Ivory
Very good and works like magic❤️ The brand has some great products. The foundation looks amazing and smooth on the skin. I love it❤️
Pharr, TX
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Warm Ivory
FOREVER A FAVE.! I wore this foundation on my wedding day. & I can honestly say it has been a staple in my makeup kit. My skin type is dry. It doesn’t cling to dry patches or look caked. The finish is dewy yet it has full coverage. If you are looking for a foundation that looks Bougee on the skin this is it...! Love love love.
Charlotte, NC
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Shaundra J.
Review for: Golden
This is the perfect match for my skin tone. This is definitely a everyday foundation because it looks as if you’re wearing no makeup and it has good coverage. The stick is kinda pricey but considering I don’t wear foundation everyday this stick has last me 6+ months.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Joceline F.
Review for: Cool Ivory
This is an amazing foundation and I recommend it to all my friends and family. Cool packaging 😝 It dries up pretty fast but it does last long and I have oily skin. Buy this product you won’t go back to ur other foundations ☺️
Birmingham, AL
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Jasmine B.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Jasmine B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This formula has a bit of Shea butter to keep the skin hydrated. I was nervous about using it at first because I have combination oily skin and didn’t want to look to greasy. However, if you use a matte primer and setting spray it cuts down on some of the dewiness. This foundation stick has a medium coverage that is blendable and breathable. I’m glad the shade range was expanded especially for those of us with a neutral undertone. Neutral Almond is literally a skin like match for me. Because this stick has shea butter it glides on and is very easy to blend in.
Saint Louis, MO
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Emma M.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick uploaded by Emma M.
Review for: Golden Almond
I use this foundation stick as a contour stick. It is a bit oily so I wouldn’t buy it as a foundation. It is somewhat hard to blend, but looks stunning when it finally blends in. I’d definitely recommend these foundation sticks as contour and highlighter sticks!

288 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pune
il y a 9 mois
Jess L. il y a 4 mois
Yes! The texture is creamy but feels light on the skin, I like to blend it out with a damp sponge for a skin like finish with medium coverage