BeautyFaceFace MakeupBobbi Brown
Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 45 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz

This foundation offers sheer coverage that looks like skin Long-wearing & moisturizing formula Broadly protects skin from the damage of UV rays Minimizes appearance of pores & hides imperfections Leaves you an evenly toned, luminous complexion Available in a widel range of shades to suit your skin tone Suitable for all skin types

Experiences with the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz ?? Everytime I use it, it separates on my face.
I love this foundatiom for my dry skin. Anyone with dry skin find a good setting powder over it so it wont look cakey/dry? I love the dewy look but it gets a little too shiny after a while.
What’s the best way to apply this product? [product:bobbi-brown-skin-foundation-spf-15-#-45-warm-natural-30ml/1oz]
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz!
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Ana R.
my undertone is very difficult to find in other bases N but this one I feel perfect although it is very light it is somewhat dry and my skin being dry makes my imperfections more noticeable
Jessica F.
Holiday, FL
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Jessica F.
Not my cup of tea, but I could see how this world be great for someone with dry skin looking for light to medium coverage. I prefer medium to full coverage for my skin type. Also I have combo skin so I go for something more matte and I'd describe this as glowy or illuminating. It's water based so the formula is very thin and runny. It is buildable but only to a certain degree. I tried building it up to full coverage but this made it cakey. It looked beautiful at medium coverage but I could still clearly see the stuff on my face I wanted to hide, so I kept adding more and blending to see how far it would go. It started to accentuate all pores and made the texture of my skin super noticeable. Anything beyond medium coverage and it gets a little dicey. Not the product for me personally but it's very illuminating and would be beautiful on someone who doesn't need quite as much coverage.
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Janci M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have 3 products that I can’t live with out rite now #1 @bobbibrown is Bobbie Brown Cosmetics skinLong-Wear Weightless Foundation with SPF 15 in Warm Natural 4.5. This is a Full Coverage Foundation that was gifted to me by #bobbiebrowncosmetics and #octolyfamily for me to use and review. This is a oil free foundation, goes on so smooth and blends so beautifully I can not live without this product rite now. I applied it with my brush or sometimes even a beauty blender it is so versatile #octoly #bobbiebrowncosmetics #fullcoverage #just_janci #beautyjunkie #ilovemakeup #justask #cringemom #momsover40 #watchmenow #ilovefreebies #mytop3[product:bobbi-brown-skin-foundation-spf-15-#-45-warm-natural-30ml/1oz]
Sammy O.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Sammy O.
I am in love with this foundation. It is amazing. It goes on so smooth and blends well. I have combination skin and it works great. I love how long it lasts and doesn't leave my skin more oily. It matches with my skin perfectly!!! I highly recommend this foundation.
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Aditi A.
It is really nice long lasting from medium to full coverage foundation.... it also has spf which is a added bonus. It controls shine and gives a flawless finish which lasts throughout the day....[product:bobbi-brown-skin-foundation-spf-15-#-45-warm-natural-30ml/1oz]
Jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,479 reviews
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Jennifer N.
I was gifted by the brand, And I'm so glad I was. This is the best foundation I have ever used. It's dries matte feels like I'm not wearing any make up!! Didn't crease after 10+ hours!! I'm obsessed is an under statement! As usual Bobbi Brown has outdone herself!! Awesome product Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz
Radiant D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Radiant D.
It did meet my expectation. Packaging is simple and nice. It having spf is also a good thing. Lightweight as well. Checkout my review on YouTube (Radiant Dela)
Alejandra  C.
Stafford, VA
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Alejandra  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m like he gives you a good coverage and is also light weight and what is perfect that he has 15 spf
Tiffanie W.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Tiffanie W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smooth and full coverage. Literally looks like skin. I wear this foundation everyday!
Scarlett D.
Atlanta, GA
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 4.5 Warm Natural - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Scarlett D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is amazing, I love it seriously highly recommend, you guys y#should use this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bobbi B.
St Petersburg, FL
Maria N.
Minneapolis, MN
il y a un an
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - # 1 Warm Ivory 30ml/1oz ? How is the coverage for Bobbi Brown foundation? I have dry skin and want good coverage but I don't want to look cakey.
Janci M. il y a un an
This has AMAZING coverage, i have not had a issue with a Camry look at all. I use one size pressed powder and the duo is amazing. I highly recommend it. This is the only foundation that’s full coverage that i haven’t had Cakey face!!
Sara W.
Green Bay, WI
il y a un an
Scarlett D. il y a un an
Super smoothing! It is my favorite foundation, I don’t have dry skin so I don’t know about that, but I love how beautiful and compact looks my skin