BY BOBBI BROWN #90 in Liquid Foundation

What It Is:

This water-based, oil-free formula delivers undetectable coverage and a fresh, hydrated glow for the most natural skin-like finish. In addition to weightless, long-wearing coverage and hydration, the formula minimizes the appearance of pores, conceals imperfections, and delivers broad spectrum UV protection. Buildable formula goes easily from light to medium and is available in wide range of shades for all skin tones.

Who It's For:

Normal to oily skin types. Anyone who wants a water-based, oil-free foundation with a natural finish.

Why It's Different:

The lightweight, water-based formula sinks into skin, instantly helping to plump, moisturize and boost skin’s glow. Sustained hydration keeps skin looking and feeling fresh, and ensures that color stays true all day. The oil-free formula is enhanced with light-reflective optic ingredients to give skin natural luminosity.

How To Use:

After moisturizing, apply with the Foundation Brush (sold separately) or fingers where needed to even out skin tone and cover imperfections. For complete coverage, dot foundation on nose, forehead, cheeks, and chin and blend out toward the hairline.

• Does this cover blemishes well? I have dry, skin with acne. 3 Answers
  • Is this good for combo skin ?2 Answers
  • I just had to have these when I was shopping earlier, but do any ...1 Answers
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15
  • "This foundation is great for people that love light weight foundation....Hence that's why it is called skin foundation." in 2 reviews
  • "the best foundation that i have tried, goes on smoothly with great coverage, many colors and last all day" in 1 review
  • "This is nice but my skin gets oily after applying this on even though i tend to have dry skin because of the cold weather/air in buffalo." in 1 review
Evelyn O.
la verne, CA
Review for: Beige more...
not a horrible foundation, but not a great one either. First off all i don’t like the scent. It reminds me of a foot cream my mom used to force me to put on as a child. It smells like plain medicine. I usually throw on a coconut primer when i wear this so i don’t have to deal with the smell. Second, its not very full coverage. I would say its a medium coverage. It is buildable but i feel like i use alot of product to get a full coverage look that i like. Third is it doesnt last long, and my foundation wont look good at the end of a long day. I however do love that it looks natural! I also love the shade and undertone range. The color was perfect and honestly was one of the best true to my skin color foundation ive ever had. looks very skin like and not too yellowy or orange like some brands make foundation. I am impressed with the shade and continue to wear it because of this. to me, its still not worth the splurge unless its on sale, you like a natural foundation or you have a hard time finding your shade.
Felicia E.
Bloomfield, CT
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I never in one million years thought I’d ever ever ever find a foundation that would keep me matte for more than 5 hours! This has official fallen into my oily skin holy grail! I put this on for 5 hours and not a single oily broke through. I think this works best with a brush application. This foundation is super liquidly so be super careful when applying to your face or back of your hand. This will cling to dry patches so you have to be careful if you don’t have full on oily skin. The color match was impeccable for me and it worked well with my powders like Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder and my Sephora Winter Flush Blush Palette. You have to be careful with products that are matte because they will cling but this doesn’t do that at all!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Golden Almond more...
I'm absolutely in love with the finish of this foundation. This shade and undertone is spot on and doesn't change or oxidize on my skin. This was my first Bobbi Brown foundation purchase and I couldn't be happier. It does have a fragrance, if anyone is sensitive to scents. It' does say that it's full cover, but I find it to be medium coverage, but possibly buildable. I, however, like that my skin looks like skin with this foundation on so I keep it to one layer. It stays satin-matte throughout the day, and even my troublesome t-zone area is held at bay. I usually have to touch up near the end of my school day (around 3pm), but I haven't had to bring out ANY touch up products while at school. Great foundation!
Julie V.
Review for: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 Golden Natural 4.75 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
I love this foundation because it's buildable, it gives me a skin like finish and a little goes a long way. The shade is a pretty close match to my skin tone which has been a struggle of mines. This foundation doesn't oxidize so that's a plus in my book. Although it's on the pricey side it's worth the money since it has lasted me such a long time. This foundation has a spf of 15 so that's bonus for me!
brendalee💀🥀 S.
Republic, MO
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of this from Sephora after seeing influencers on YouTube rave about this foundation. I hated it!! It is so thick and sticky. There’s nothing more annoying to me than a sticky foundation that I can feel all day. It feels heavy on the skin. It’s fragranced, but I didn’t mind it. It was a spf scent. It looked to have emphasized my pores but did have a nice finish. I’m so glad I didn’t buy the full bottle.
Amber H.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I do not like this product. I am super disappointed because of how much it is and how it’s Bobbie brown. It looks good when you first put it on, but about an hour into it it becomes thick and you can see all your pores. It’s not worth the money, specially for dried skin girls. I got it at Sephora and they recommended it for people with dry skin but I will not be buying it again.
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
I have won this from Bobbi Brown giveaway and found myself buying another one today. I’m definitely impressed on how lightweight it is and how buildable it is. I dont really mind the smell, being on a tropical island works perfect with this since it has the SPF 15 in it too. So win win for me. I love love this foundation. It is also long wearing.. my sweats for being outside all the time, and this foundation... is a yes yes!
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Review for: Other more...
Hi girls!
This Bobbi Brown foundation is one of numerous that I have tried! It has a normal price and has a very easy-to-use packaging. However what I didn't like was that its very heavy, it gives my face a cakey feeling. I wouldn't recommend it for that reason and wouldn't buy again!
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
I. Love. My. Foundation!!! I always get a flood of compliments when I wear it. It has SPF! I appreciate that love. And there are so many options for darker skinned women. Thanks Bobbi Brown!!! This foundation really leaves a flawless gorgeous finish that you can create a dewy look with or my preferred matte look with the right powder. My favorite right now. Hands down
Tara H.
Review for: Natural more...
I purchased this last summer from Ulta. I believe it was around $50. At first I really liked it- the finish was very natural and reminded me of my own skin. Unfortunately, I had a lot of skin issues and needed way more coverage than this provided. It also faded very quickly on me. For the price I wanted to love it, so I returned this.
claudia G.
Is thia foundation light weight?
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
Is this foundation heavy on the skin?
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
What is the best way to apply this foundation?! I have dry skin so I usually moisturizer, prime, then apply with a beauty blender. For some reason this sheers way too much with the beauty blender and seems patchy to me. I used to love this foundation went through a whole bottle bought another one and I can't seem to get it to work!! Any suggestions would be amazing!!
Hannah M.
Wayne, WV
i have been looking for new foundation for awhile. i can't seem to find one that fits my needs. my skin is fairly light colored but it does get pretty oily. i don't need a foundation that is very oily or one that will clump up because it is too dry. will this one work for me? is it too oily?
Jade V.
Does this cover blemishes well? I have dry, skin with acne.