BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation Mineral Makeup uploaded by Ivana S.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What it is: Skin Foundation Mineral Makeup is enriched with Bobbi's exclusive vitamin and mineral blend to instantly even out skin and diminish the look of imperfections while helping to improve skin's appearance from the inside out. The result is a natural finish that never looks overly made-up.

Who it's for: It's best for normal to oily skin types or anyone who wants natural, good-for-your-skin coverage.

Why it's different: The super-fine powders in this groundbreaking mineral makeup are triple-treated with glycerin, vitamins C and E, plus skin softeners, as well as wear extenders. Smooth and silky, this formula glides on with a weightless feel and helps improve skin's appearance. Additionally, SPF 15 helps protect skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.

How to use: For light-to-medium coverage, apply with a powder or face brush, sweeping and blending into skin. For medium-to-full coverage, apply with a face brush, pressing and blending into the skin.

Bobbi's tip: Your foundation should look like your skin. If the foundation looks white, it's too light. If it looks yellow or orange, it's too dark. Depending on the season or occasion, you may need to change your foundation formula and/or shade. A tinted moisturizer is a casual alternative to foundation.

• Does this mineral foundation leave a powdery finish?1 Answers
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
Hmmm where to start...I'll just list everything I think about this product LOL:
1. The packaging leaves much to be disired, it is definitly not portable at all and theres no nice inner slidding cover like LM's loose mineral foundation to prevent explosions when you open it.
2. So very few shades, shame shame shame!
3. Coverage can be sheer but built up to mediocre medium. This can be good for some but a big down side to others looking to hid those imperfections.
4. Price wise, $38 for less then 1/4th an ounce and its not even that concentrated so its a bit of a rip off if you ask me. I dont see this lasting long with daily use.
5. Natural would be a good description of its finish, definitly not luminous or matte.
6. Blends nicely and plays well with most primers without clinging to dry patches or darkening over spots you may have moisturized to well.
Ivana S.
I love Bobbi Brown ...

It is one of my favorite brands as far as makeup!

This powder I use it to touch my makeup, and to seal my foundation or concealer.

I recommend it 100%, since it is excellent to seal some makeup, look for your skin tone and I assure you that you will not stop using it.

I use Light to Medium tone, it's perfect to me!
Megan L.
new brunswick
I love Bobbi brown and along with the powder I have one of this brands foundations as well. One layer of the foundation and this powered setting it makes my skin look flawless and even. Good bye dark circles. I am so fair skinned that I always have them but Bobbi browns powder and foundation is my first choice!
Tori S.
Edina, MN
Over my tinted moisturizer or if i am in a hurry, over a clean face, i put this on just to make my face look more even-toned and put together. love it because it doesn't go on powdery, it makes my face look natural and healthy. i got one that even works throughout the winter and summer, it matches my skin no matter how dark or light it is, it's pretty awesome. great essential to have in your makeup bag!
Kristie A.
I purchased  BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation Mineral Makeup from my local makeup outlet store for $28. I use it for my backup loose powder, instead of foundation. Its super easy to apply. It applies evenly. It only takes a small amount. If you use too much it leaves your face looking chalky and dual. I
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
This foundation is very easy to apply and it looks good for the first couple of hours but since it has sunscreen in it it make you oily throughout the day. So it is a little bit annoying at times. It didn't give me full coverage through the whole day.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
With super fair skin, most mineral powders haven't been very flattering as far as tone for me- this was an exception. Bobbi brown got that part right, but the coverage was lacking. I felt like I had to use a lot of it, and then it didn't wear well throughout the day. As a big Bobbi Brown fan, I had high expectations- this one disappointed a bit.
Molly S.
New Albany, MS
This mineral foundation from Bobbi brown is so nice to apply over other foundation or just on its on. It has nice coverage although definitely could possible find something similar for a little cheaper price but I would recommend this product to anyone if your willing to pay.
Britt W.
Massillon, OH
Bobbi Brown is timeless, classic basic tools that I've been using for years. Her mineral foundation is a great base to my makeup routine. It goes on light but tends to fade as the day goes on.
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
Living in Florida, I find that liquid foundation melts in the heat. Bobbi Brown mineral foundation provides coverage without feeling heavy. The SPF 15 is an added bonus.
Mayra A.
San Jose, CA
Does this mineral foundation leave a powdery finish?