BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

Skin-energizing, glow-boosting coverage in an instant. This silky liquid-to-go erases the look of imperfections and unevenness for a perfectly diffused complexion and no makeup feel with just a few dabs. Plus, it’s infused with skincare benefits to help replenish skin’s natural energy and stave off environmental damage. At home or on the go, this cushion compact is your secret to a flawless glow that’s fresh, fast and foolproof.
Available in 9 shades. Compact comes with one foundation capsule; refills available for purchase separately.

Why It's Different:

This portable liquid foundation is packed with beauty and skincare benefits:
Boosts skin’s glow with skin brighteners and soft focus pigments that erase the look of imperfections and unevenness for a perfectly diffused complexion and no makeup feel. Coverage goes from sheer to medium with just a few dabs of the cushion.
Replenishes skin’s natural energy with energizing Caffeine and Lychee, while Pink Silk Tree Extract and SPF 35 help soothe skin and stave off environmental damage.
Unique capsule infuses foundation into the cushion with each dab, so you can control how much product you get. Plus, the airtight compact helps minimize dry-out.

How To Use:

To get started: Insert the capsule into the compact base, then remove the foil lid from the capsule. Press enclosed puff into cushion to release foundation.

To Apply:

Apply foundation to clean, moisturized skin starting around the nose and mouth, then blend out to the rest of the face. For an ultra-polished look, apply with the Full Coverage Face Brush (sold separately). After use, be sure to close compact tightly to preserve freshness.

• What is the coverage level Of this foundation? Which othe...1 Answers
Nour A.
westchester
Review for: Deep more...
I used it once and i love it , it is go on my skin smoothly, there is no cracks by time , medium coverage. My skin is oily combination and it works , but the inly think that i dont like is the price .
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Deep more...
Love Bobbi Brown's foundations SO MUCH!!! The colors I get (maybe cause I'm bad at makeup) at Bobbi Brown fit my skin really well, and usually its hard for me to find the right color. I liked how it also worked as sunscreen and well as a foundation! In all I really love Bobbi Brown foundations and I definitely not a first time user!
Alicia T.
Review for: Medium more...
I personally liked this formula but the color match was a bit off for my deeper skin tone. Very lightweight and comparable in price to other high end makeup brands. If there were more color selections, I would definitely purchase again and again. Great product
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Review for: Light to Medium more...
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Hali N.
LaPorte, IN
Infused with pink silk tree extract, caffeine and lychee, this skin-boosting, soothing formula instantly replenishes skin's natural energy throughout the day for healthier-looking skin. Skin tone-correcting pigments seamlessly cover up blemishes, redness and unevenness for an incredibly natural, soft-focus finish, while SPF 35 and an advanced antioxidant blend protect against UV rays and environmental aggressors. Its innovative capsule technology ensures formula freshness, minimizing dry out and dispensing just the right amount of foundation each time.

How to use: Insert the capsule into the compact base and remove the foil lid. Press the puff into the sponge to release foundation. Apply foundation to clean, hydrated skin around the nose and mouth or wherever you see redness, and blend out to the rest of your face. For fuller coverage, apply with a face brush. After use, ensure your compact is tightly closed to preserve freshness.
Mariaa🥀 R.
Channelview, TX
Review for: Light more...
Best makeup ever! Superior coverage! Blends perfectly and disappears to reveal beautiful skin! Received multible compliments from total strangers! Friends noticed a difference in the way I looked and asked what was new about my skin! Great confidence
Kelly  A.
Review for: Medium to Dark more...
I really think this product is amazing, it leaves a finished look and I love the way it feels on my skin. It hides all blemishes and I would recommend 100 percent.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
This was a big ol' miss for me! I was so excited to try this, but it's just very thin, very minimal coverage, applied streaky and just didn't feel good on my skin...I literally felt like the product was sweating on my face. To be fair the color match was great for my skin, but...It just wasn't awesome. It made my oily/combo skin even more oily. I paid quite  a pretty penny for this, got 3 uses out of it and gave up on it :(
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This product covers my blemishes well and keeps my skin looking flawless. It's light on the skin and doesn't feel too cakey. A little goes a long way and also doesn't cause me to break out. Love how it protects my skin but also makes my skin looking gorgeous.
Ana B.
Riverside, CA
This skins foundation by Bobbi brown is maybe my favorite pressed foundation I find that it helps with my oily skin and it's long lasting and surprisingly it very light on the skin you can purchase this product at Sephora
annah r.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is the coverage level Of this foundation? Which other Bobbi foundation is it comparable to?