BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows...11 Answers
  • Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for...4 Answers
  • "I highly recommend for every skin type. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin." in 1 review
  • "It's not too bright, gives your eyes a fresh look, brings out the green in eye color and doesn't look too shimmering or cheap for day make-up." in 1 review
  • "my absolute favorite eye shadow from my favorite brand." in 1 review
Gabi S.
Lindo, maravilhoso, bom e super funcional, super recomendado! Vale muito a pena !
Anna G.
Moscow, Moscow
I have green eyes and always looking for the perfect lilac eyeshadow. Thanks to Bobbi, I've found it! It's not too bright, gives your eyes a fresh look, brings out the green in eye color and doesn't look too shimmering or cheap for day make-up. My everyday favorite!
Irene M.
Not a huge shadow fan, myself but I really like this. As reluctant as I was is as surprised as I was. I love how colors had popes for me!!!
Johanna S.
Tübingen
I absolutely love this Eyeshoadow, I'm not really into eyeshadows but this one looks so natural and the pigmentation is amazing. I always use a primer before putting on eyeshadow and with a primer this products stays on all day.
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows really that amazing? How is the pigment?
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for a new eyeshadow that lasts all day. I love Bobbi brown but is this really worth the rage?