BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows...11 Answers
  • Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for...4 Answers
  • "I highly recommend for every skin type. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin." in 1 review
  • "It's not too bright, gives your eyes a fresh look, brings out the green in eye color and doesn't look too shimmering or cheap for day make-up." in 1 review
  • "my absolute favorite eye shadow from my favorite brand." in 1 review
Kayla D.
Delavan, WI
Gorgeous colors , very pigmented with no fallout , more pricey but def worth the price for what you get , was soooo pleased with this , I got mine online at Bobbi crown cosmetics I would recommend to anyone who uses eyeshadow .
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I love using this as a base for my eyeshadow. It doesn't cause my skin to break out and it's a gorgeous color
Gaby R.
Great eye shadow. It's a great day color, and it easy to apply. I definitely recommend if you have green eyes because it brings your eyes out. I love this product and I will be repurchasing.
Kassandra F.
I feel that anything from Bobbi Brown is nice. But this product in particular is my favorite. I still spray some setting spray on my brush to make it a little more pigmented but all in all I love it and I recommend to others.
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
This is my favorite eye shadow to use, I use it as a base an it makes my other colors pop. It's my go to when I just need something simple. It's very beautiful on has great pigmentation.
This is my favorite Eyeshadow for the corner of my tear duct just to give it a hint of light I love how easily it glides on and how beautiful the texture is it is an all day wear eyeshadow ❤
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty I actually use this as a highlighter haha. It's a pretty finish really smooth and very easily bendable. Love BB products and makeup! Have a few of the actual highlighters too so pretty!
Irene M.
Not a huge shadow fan, myself but I really like this. As reluctant as I was is as surprised as I was. I love how colors had popes for me!!!
Johanna S.
Tübingen
I absolutely love this Eyeshoadow, I'm not really into eyeshadows but this one looks so natural and the pigmentation is amazing. I always use a primer before putting on eyeshadow and with a primer this products stays on all day.
nicola w.
This is a really nice products! It's a little expensive but I find it lasts a long time and I use it for eyeshadow and highlights all the main places! It lasts all day and is really pigmented! I would definitely recommend this if you don't mind spending a little more money!
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows really that amazing? How is the pigment?
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for a new eyeshadow that lasts all day. I love Bobbi brown but is this really worth the rage?