BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow uploaded by Gina C.BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow uploaded by Gina C.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A Soft Shimmer Eye Shadow That Softly Illuminates Lids. Light Shades Can Double As Highlighters Under The Brow Bone.

Why It's Different:

The Blendable, Silky Powder Formula Delivers A Soft Wash Of Shimmering, Translucent Color.

How to Use:

Sweep a lighter shade from lash line to brow bone using the Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately), or simply use as a highlighter shade under the brow bone. For depth and additional definition, smudge a slightly darker shade of in the crease. To create a subtle shimmer liner, choose a dark shade and line eyes with a slightly damp Eyeliner Brush (sold separately). After lining the upper lash line, look straight ahead to see if there are any gaps that need to be filled in. If you also line the lower lash line, make sure the top and bottom liner meet at the outer corner of the eye.

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)]

• I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the...11 Answers
  • Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been loo...4 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
  • "Love the color, the shimmer, long lasting, no creasing, long wear easy to remove great product " in 4 reviews
  • "I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin." in 1 review
  • "my absolute favorite eye shadow from my favorite brand." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend for every skin type. " in 1 review
  • "It's not too bright, gives your eyes a fresh look, brings out the green in eye color and doesn't look too shimmering or cheap for day make-up." in 1 review
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Very pretty I actually use this as a highlighter haha. It's a pretty finish really smooth and very easily bendable. Love BB products and makeup! Have a few of the actual highlighters too so pretty!
Kayla D.
Delavan, WI
Gorgeous colors , very pigmented with no fallout , more pricey but def worth the price for what you get , was soooo pleased with this , I got mine online at Bobbi crown cosmetics I would recommend to anyone who uses eyeshadow .
This is my favorite Eyeshadow for the corner of my tear duct just to give it a hint of light I love how easily it glides on and how beautiful the texture is it is an all day wear eyeshadow ❤
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
This is my favorite eye shadow to use, I use it as a base an it makes my other colors pop. It's my go to when I just need something simple. It's very beautiful on has great pigmentation.
Callie S.
Review for: Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow Fawn more...
Great array of colors to choose from! They are very pigmented, so you don't have to use a lot to build color. They last all day without creasing. They have just enough shimmer/sparkle to look classy and sophisticated and wear to work - you don't look like a preteen or show girl!
Shakima J.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow Fawn more...
Now this is the only shimmer shadow I due. I don't like shimmer, but the sale associate caught me in Nordstrom one day and I've been hooked every since. It's great.
Gaby R.
Great eye shadow. It's a great day color, and it easy to apply. I definitely recommend if you have green eyes because it brings your eyes out. I love this product and I will be repurchasing.
Molly S.
Narberth, PA
Review for: Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow Fawn more...
Bobbi Brown is very high quality but the price is very steep. The pigment isn't always the quality I would like it to be. I love receiving it as a gift but will not purchase because of the price point.
Paola Z.
Review for: Champagne more...
This shimmering eyeshadow is perfect for the final look to give it an extra pop. Looks amazing on the inner corners and you can create a beautiful halo with it.
Katherine E.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin. If you don't want to pay regular price try amazon for discounts
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows really that amazing? How is the pigment?
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for a new eyeshadow that lasts all day. I love Bobbi brown but is this really worth the rage?