BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows...11 Answers
  • Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for...4 Answers
  • "I highly recommend for every skin type. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin." in 1 review
  • "It's not too bright, gives your eyes a fresh look, brings out the green in eye color and doesn't look too shimmering or cheap for day make-up." in 1 review
  • "my absolute favorite eye shadow from my favorite brand." in 1 review
Shaylin V.
Shaylin V.
Goshen, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brand. This color works better as a fave highlighter than anything. ..
Alessia J.
Alessia J.
Roswell, GA
I love Bobbi Brown products! This color is so complimenting to brown eyes and makes makeup look so natural!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this bobbi brown eye shadow! my absolute favorite eye shadow from my favorite brand. Grade A!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Fabulous! The formula of these eyeshadows are fantastic. I highly recommend for every skin type.
Anette M.
Anette M.
Laredo, TX
This is a. Great produt that gives a. Nice shimmer to your eye base! love it! works very well
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin. If you don't want to pay regular price try amazon for discounts
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So beautiful product! I actually use this as a highlighter too. It's a pretty finish really smooth and very easily bendable. Love Bobbi Brown products and makeup! Have a few of the actual highlighters too so pretty!

Muy bonito y lo utilizo con mis clientes tanto en sombra de ojos como iluminador, esto como un highlighter. Tiene bonito acabado, muy suave y muy fácil de usar. ¡Amo los productos y el maquillaje de Bobbi Brown!
nicola w.
nicola w.
This is a really nice products! It's a little expensive but I find it lasts a long time and I use it for eyeshadow and highlights all the main places! It lasts all day and is really pigmented! I would definitely recommend this if you don't mind spending a little more money!
Nayirah M.
Nayirah M.
Passaic, NJ
This Bobbi Brown product gives a subtle shimmer without being overly dramatic. It blends easily and isn't too highly pigmently. I would definitely recommend it!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
markham, on
Bobbi Brown has the best eyeshadows. The colours are beautiful and they feel so soft and buttery. They are pigmented and blend well.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows really that amazing? How is the pigment?
Eyvanna C.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for a new eyeshadow that lasts all day. I love Bobbi brown but is this really worth the rage?