7 colors available

BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows r...11 Answers
  • Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for a...4 Answers
  • "I highly recommend for every skin type. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin." in 1 review
  • "It's not too bright, gives your eyes a fresh look, brings out the green in eye color and doesn't look too shimmering or cheap for day make-up." in 1 review
  • "my absolute favorite eye shadow from my favorite brand." in 1 review
Sam M.
Sam M.
Southampton, NY
This is a pretty bad eyeshadow in my opinion, and it's pretty expensive. It's a patchy, glittery eyeshadow that is overall pretty disappointing. Definitely don't recommend, save your money and buy something better. I recommend Colourpop for a pigmented single eyeshadow with shimmer over these any day!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Pekin, IL
Bobbi Brown knows what's up when it comes to eyeshadows!!! This eyeshadow is very pigmented and it does not crease. (I consider those the two most important things when it comes to eyeshadows) works great with or with out primer!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Delavan, WI
Gorgeous colors , very pigmented with no fallout , more pricey but def worth the price for what you get , was soooo pleased with this , I got mine online at Bobbi crown cosmetics I would recommend to anyone who uses eyeshadow .
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
I feel that anything from Bobbi Brown is nice. But this product in particular is my favorite. I still spray some setting spray on my brush to make it a little more pigmented but all in all I love it and I recommend to others.
Nate G.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Very pretty I actually use this as a highlighter haha. It's a pretty finish really smooth and very easily bendable. Love BB products and makeup! Have a few of the actual highlighters too so pretty!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Great eye shadow. It's a great day color, and it easy to apply. I definitely recommend if you have green eyes because it brings your eyes out. I love this product and I will be repurchasing.
This is my favorite Eyeshadow for the corner of my tear duct just to give it a hint of light I love how easily it glides on and how beautiful the texture is it is an all day wear eyeshadow ❤
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA
This is my favorite eye shadow to use, I use it as a base an it makes my other colors pop. It's my go to when I just need something simple. It's very beautiful on has great pigmentation.
Mirna R.
Mirna R.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it blends. Its not too shimmery..
I really like the light colors for my eye lids and this is perfect
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I love using this as a base for my eyeshadow. It doesn't cause my skin to break out and it's a gorgeous color
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows really that amazing? How is the pigment?
Eyvanna C.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for a new eyeshadow that lasts all day. I love Bobbi brown but is this really worth the rage?