BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow uploaded by Saffi P.BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow uploaded by Gina C.BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow uploaded by Gina C.

BY BOBBI BROWN

What It Is:

A Soft Shimmer Eye Shadow That Softly Illuminates Lids. Light Shades Can Double As Highlighters Under The Brow Bone.

Why It's Different:

The Blendable, Silky Powder Formula Delivers A Soft Wash Of Shimmering, Translucent Color.

How to Use:

Sweep a lighter shade from lash line to brow bone using the Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately), or simply use as a highlighter shade under the brow bone. For depth and additional definition, smudge a slightly darker shade of in the crease. To create a subtle shimmer liner, choose a dark shade and line eyes with a slightly damp Eyeliner Brush (sold separately). After lining the upper lash line, look straight ahead to see if there are any gaps that need to be filled in. If you also line the lower lash line, make sure the top and bottom liner meet at the outer corner of the eye.

Talc , Polyethylene , Zinc Stearate , Tricaprylin , Tetrasodium Edta , Chlorphenesin , Potassium Sorbate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)]

• I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the...11 Answers
  • Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been loo...4 Answers
BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
  • "Love the color, the shimmer, long lasting, no creasing, long wear easy to remove great product " in 4 reviews
  • "I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin." in 1 review
  • "my absolute favorite eye shadow from my favorite brand." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend for every skin type. " in 1 review
  • "It's not too bright, gives your eyes a fresh look, brings out the green in eye color and doesn't look too shimmering or cheap for day make-up." in 1 review
Callie C.
If you use these with the eyewhere base you will not have to touch up your eyeshadow all day. The formula is incredibly comfortable and silky. I own 24 of the shades (including some shimmer, metallic, and sparkle) and I love every single one of them. Great if you're looking for nudes or an incredible smokey eye. If you're looking for crazy out there costume-ie colors obviously this is not the product, but you can mix and match these basics with more out there colors on days when there's room to do that, and the formulas mix beautifully. I won't buy nude palettes from any other brand anymore because this formula is just better quality and I know if I like something in my palette I'll be able to replace it.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this shimmery eyeshadow! I am someone who loves anything glittery and shimmery with my eyeshadows and this one is perfect for me. It acts great as an eyeshadow base or as a shimmery pigment on top of your eyeshadow look. The rose gold color is so beautiful, and the gold flecks in it make my brown eyes pop. The formula is really nice as a powder because it doesn't have too much fall out, it is extremely pigmented, and blends together so nicely with other eyeshadows. The eyeshadow is also really long lasting, especially with an eyeshadow primer on underneath. The shadow can also be used as a really pretty rose gold highlight or body shimmer. It is so natural looking and radiant. I would definitely recommend this product, and I will be purchasing more colors in the future. Obsessed!!
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
Review for: Beige more...
This is the loveliest shimmery shade of eyeshadow! Really, it would be perfect on any eye color, but I especially love it on my hazel eyes as a sheer wash of color. It can be worn by any age...just keep it on the lid and don’t go above the crease. Long lasting, super ease of blendability. My fave brand!
Kelly J.
Cleveland , OH
I'm obsessed with this color and I actually use it as a highlight too. It works great as an eyeshadow if you want a really shimmery affect and if you use it as a highlight and need like barely any, but it shows up so great on your face
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Champagne more...
Bobbi Brown gets women’s skin. Her colors are neutral and easy to use. Compared to alternatives I find it just a higher quality overall. I barely have to reapply and think she’s an empowering woman in the makeup field.
Dalther R.
So beautiful product! I actually use this as a highlighter too. It's a pretty finish really smooth and very easily bendable. Love Bobbi Brown products and makeup! Have a few of the actual highlighters too so pretty!

Muy bonito y lo utilizo con mis clientes tanto en sombra de ojos como iluminador, esto como un highlighter. Tiene bonito acabado, muy suave y muy fácil de usar. ¡Amo los productos y el maquillaje de Bobbi Brown!
Sam M.
Southampton, NY
This is a pretty bad eyeshadow in my opinion, and it's pretty expensive. It's a patchy, glittery eyeshadow that is overall pretty disappointing. Definitely don't recommend, save your money and buy something better. I recommend Colourpop for a pigmented single eyeshadow with shimmer over these any day!
Hanika C.
San Gabriel, CA
This is an amazing product. The pigmentation is great it feels nice in the eyes. Very soft and silky feeling and easy to apply of eyes. I have gotten so many compliments on what eyeshadow I'm wearing. The packaging is great. I would buy again.
Rachel W.
Scarsdale, NY
Review for: Bone more...
Very beautiful shadow. Very pigmented and out standing but can be made into an everyday look. Not too pricey and definitely worth every penny. I bought this product on heir website and I would recommend to anybody who likes a shadow that can be made into a bunch of different looks.
sydney w.
Lake Zurich
Review for: Rose Gold more...
i love this pigment and color and its great for a bolder eye! its a good value but i think its a little too sparkly for my liking. it also comes off onto my face after applying but i will buy again. its great
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows really that amazing? How is the pigment?
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for a new eyeshadow that lasts all day. I love Bobbi brown but is this really worth the rage?

Amazon