BY BOBBI BROWN

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows...11 Answers
  • Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for...4 Answers
  • "I highly recommend for every skin type. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin." in 1 review
  • "It's not too bright, gives your eyes a fresh look, brings out the green in eye color and doesn't look too shimmering or cheap for day make-up." in 1 review
  • "my absolute favorite eye shadow from my favorite brand." in 1 review
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So beautiful product! I actually use this as a highlighter too. It's a pretty finish really smooth and very easily bendable. Love Bobbi Brown products and makeup! Have a few of the actual highlighters too so pretty!

Muy bonito y lo utilizo con mis clientes tanto en sombra de ojos como iluminador, esto como un highlighter. Tiene bonito acabado, muy suave y muy fácil de usar. ¡Amo los productos y el maquillaje de Bobbi Brown!
Sam M.
Southampton, NY
This is a pretty bad eyeshadow in my opinion, and it's pretty expensive. It's a patchy, glittery eyeshadow that is overall pretty disappointing. Definitely don't recommend, save your money and buy something better. I recommend Colourpop for a pigmented single eyeshadow with shimmer over these any day!
Alessia J.
Roswell, GA
I love Bobbi Brown products! This color is so complimenting to brown eyes and makes makeup look so natural!
This is my favorite Eyeshadow for the corner of my tear duct just to give it a hint of light I love how easily it glides on and how beautiful the texture is it is an all day wear eyeshadow ❤
Katherine E.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a HUGE fan of these eyeshadows, the are highly pigmented and show great on darker skin. If you don't want to pay regular price try amazon for discounts
Lauren M.
Fabulous! The formula of these eyeshadows are fantastic. I highly recommend for every skin type.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty I actually use this as a highlighter haha. It's a pretty finish really smooth and very easily bendable. Love BB products and makeup! Have a few of the actual highlighters too so pretty!
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this bobbi brown eye shadow! my absolute favorite eye shadow from my favorite brand. Grade A!
Anette M.
Laredo, TX
This is a. Great produt that gives a. Nice shimmer to your eye base! love it! works very well
Courtney P.
Pekin, IL
Bobbi Brown knows what's up when it comes to eyeshadows!!! This eyeshadow is very pigmented and it does not crease. (I consider those the two most important things when it comes to eyeshadows) works great with or with out primer!
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard ALOT about Bobbi brown products, but are the shadows really that amazing? How is the pigment?
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Does this stay on? I'm assuming its creamy. I've been looking for a new eyeshadow that lasts all day. I love Bobbi brown but is this really worth the rage?