Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss

Shop Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
Love this lip gloss! Pretty shimmer color and is long lasting! Can wear all day and still see the sparkle! in reviews
Moazima A.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Moazima A.
Review for: Kir Sugar
I love this color but unfortunately I don’t like how sticky this gloss is. It’s so sticky that it’s difficult to put on my lips. Nonetheless, it is a very beautiful lip gloss and the color is unlike any other I own.
Heather S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Rose Sugar
When my sister in law got married she had a makeup artist who used Bobbi brown lip gloss as and while it was not this shade it was a long lasting beautiful shimmer gloss. This gloss is kind of too sticky for my liking but I still give it 5 stars because the color is beautiful and it lasts a long time! The sticky formula isn’t too bad. The shimmer isn’t over bearing and it’s very pretty and smells like mint
Jazz M.
Bobbi brown products are amazing! Definitely one of my favorites! This lip gloss is long lasting and has great sparkle! Definitely shiny and something u can wear if ur going to be out awhile.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Angela S.
Review for: Kir Sugar
This is absolutely my favorite go to color for my summertime finished look. Very shinny not dry at all you do have to re apply threw out the day but overall that's not a big deal for me.
Boemin P.
New York , NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Rose Sugar
This lip gloss is amazing!!! I didn’t have high hopes for it originally, but I absolutely love the formula. The scent is a nice mint and the shimmer is just beautiful; it’s not too overboard and is perfect for any look. I am in love with the Rose Sugar color, I think it would look great on any skin tone and is this nice natural pink. The formula isn’t overly sticky, but still has that glossy look and doesn’t dry out my lips either. I 110% recommend!
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
I love shimmery lip gloss. It adds that little bit of sexy that you need on a night out on the town! This color is great and I am always getting compliments. My friends always ask to borrow this and now I know what to get them for Christmas!!!!!!!!!
Tasha D.
I love this color. I think that it would look amazing on any skin complexion. Most warm tones do. I have the Bobbi Brown in Citrus which compliments my skin tone perfectly. I think the more products that you try will create a more diverse palette for you to use.
ashley G.
Fresno, CA
It feels so great on my lips, and I have different colors , just to die for
It feels so great on my lips, and I have different colors , just to die for
Macey C.
Whiteman AFB, MO
Amber N.
Merced, CA
Bobby brown products are really good and the lip gloss is very pretty and moisturizing on and the staying power is really good.

Looking for your answer?