BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Lip Gloss uploaded by Maggie R.

BY BOBBI BROWN

This shimmery formula highlights the natural tone of your lips with shine and sheer color.

Formulated with a blend of avocado and jojoba oils for immediate hydration, plus aloe extract to soothe lips and keep them feeling comfortable, plus nourishing vitamins C and E.

How To Use:

Apply on clean, bare lips or layer it over your favorite Lip Color.

Polybutene , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Lanolin Oil , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Bisabolol , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Zea Mays (Corn) Oil , Acrylates Copolymer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Silica , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Tin Oxide , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Benzoate , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 7 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 10 (Ci 47005) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 21 (Ci 45380) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005) , Red 22 (Ci 45380) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 33 (Ci 17200) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 30 (Ci 73360)]

BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • "Love this lip gloss! Pretty shimmer color and is long lasting! Can wear all day and still see the sparkle! " in 3 reviews
Cat D.
I love this gloss. The nudes in Bobbi brown are to die for. I have several different options and love them all. I normally can't handle sticky lipgloss, which this is, but the color is so great and it lasts for so long that it is worth it to me.
Jordana W.
Review for: Rose Sugar more...
This lip gloss is so gorgeous! I love it very much, however it can be so sticky to a point where I can’t drink anything while wearing it because it sticks to everything! The color is gorgeous though and the texture is beautiful!
M H.
Very nice. I have a light pink version that is super flattering alone, but even better when layered with a nude lip. Mine tends to dry out faster than other ones I've tried, but overall still love it
riley m.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Rose Sugar more...
this product is nice. the formula leaves your lips kind of tacky so it did not meet my expectation. it is not long lasting. i bought it in bloomingdales in the mall. i would only recommend this to others if you want your lips to stay tacky.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
I really enjoy Bobbi Brown products. I've always felt that they're high quality and provide beautiful, elegant coverage without being overdone and looking like a glitter ball exploded on your face. These lip glosses are no exception. They provide sheer coverage, are moisturizing and come in a great variety of colors. As someone that knows a lot about beauty brands, I always recommend Bobbi Brown.
Tasha D.
I love this color. I think that it would look amazing on any skin complexion. Most warm tones do. I have the Bobbi Brown in Citrus which compliments my skin tone perfectly. I think the more products that you try will create a more diverse palette for you to use.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
I love shimmery lip gloss. It adds that little bit of sexy that you need on a night out on the town! This color is great and I am always getting compliments. My friends always ask to borrow this and now I know what to get them for Christmas!!!!!!!!!
Jazz M.
Review for: Shimmer Caviar Oyster more...
Bobbi brown products are amazing! Definitely one of my favorites! This lip gloss is long lasting and has great sparkle! Definitely shiny and something u can wear if ur going to be out awhile.
Marykate M.
I have many colors in the gloss and I use it for every occasion! These are the best of the best, I use a lighter one for a more natural look and there are other colors to pick from for any event or just a night out! Not sticky and gives my lips just the right plump and shine, love it!
Amber N.
Merced, CA
Review for: Shimmer Caviar Oyster more...
Bobby brown products are really good and the lip gloss is very pretty and moisturizing on and the staying power is really good.

back